The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Welcome to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Without any delay, here is the list of eligible members:

ram------------9038 (9 shares)
Sandhya Rani------------8655 (8 shares)
sjvg1976------------8007 (8 shares)
suni51------------7166 (7 shares)
sasi1021------------5022 (5 shares)
Arshia Mushtaq------------3419 (3 shares)
sarala------------3046 (3 shares)
محمد علام------------2348 (2 shares)
gkajmani------------2180 (2 shares)
ceeem------------2153 (2 shares)
sheetalkamble------------1559 (1 shares)
vinodh------------1518 (1 shares)
DELHIDAREDEVILS------------1280 (1 shares)
santoshkumarsingh------------1105 (1 shares)
akanksha16------------1091 (1 shares)
shanky0591------------1065 (1 shares)

Congratulations to you all.

Now coming back to the revenue sharing details:

Total revenue earned during last month: ~$174 or Rs.9396@54/$
Revenue Share (30%): Rs.2818
Total No.of Shares: 55
Revenue Per Share: Rs.51.23
Total moderator share: Rs.563
Congratulations once again and wish you all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all the boddunan members who have won in this Revenue sharing program.
My name is also there.I too congratulation to myself for this program.

Ram got the highest shares.Congratulation Ram ! May you go more ahead and earn many more than this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations!!!! Every one who worked hard - friends, keep up the good work.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Really disgusting result as my brother is not in that list.He was ban for article.He submit Plargrised article.He really work hard on forum section where his share...........
Really disgusting result as my brother is not in that list.He was ban for article.He submit Plargrised article.He really work hard on forum section where his share...........
We can't do anything with banned accounts. Sorry about it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Participating specially on forum with all effort is all gone in vain.Why i participate on that.I think this my last post on forum.This site gain revenue with those point that gain by my brother and time of giving you cannot do anything.....What does its means.All points gain my brother with hard effort.but all gone in vain.At that situation we also feel unsecure.First of all Moderators are forcing me.They told don't read article.If my brother article is not real as they are plagrised why all are approved by Moderators or editor.If my brother got punishment they also got such punishment.........Good Bye...............
Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Bit of surprise for me too why Chandan's name is not there in the list. :blink:
WOw!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am really happy...though I worked 2 weeks, I was able to reach that level!!!

Ram Chetta...congrats!!!!
Very happy to see you top in the list!!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
Congrats to all winners who won the revenue sharing. Especially Ram and Sandhya.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have won in the revenue sharing program.This gives a lot of hope and anticipation to new members like me.There is a lot to look forward to on this site - Wonder why I never heard of this site until now?
Once again Congratulation and all the best for the comnig month as well ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have won in the revenue sharing program.This gives a lot of hope and anticipation to new members like me.There is a lot to look forward to on this site - Wonder why I never heard of this site until now?
Once again Congratulation and all the best for the comnig month as well ! :)

HI UshaG Now you know all about this site, I hope you'll work with renewed energy, although you have yet to know a lot of so many other earning ways of this site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.