Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Vijay,

very Prompt!!!...well your logo is good but still their are some points by incorporating which you can actually increase its visual value / Presentation Value.
1. Please mention what is the idea behind choosing that color
2. what does the elements symbolizes.....like the arrow,dot ...etc..etc..
3. Also rework littlebit on the positioning of the element...coz the No. of times u have used Dot is decreasing its prominence.

Hope you don't mind my comments...

wish u all da best !!
Cheers!!

Regards
Ruchika
The arrow denotes "Whats Next?"

Also one suggestion,Increase no. of logos nomination per member from 3 to 6 or 10.

So that u can get lots of stylish ,attractive ,innovative designs. B) B)

Vijay U
Hi !
Thanks for ur comment Ruchika .

Next time i'll meet u with new design. :)

Vijay U
surely a gr8 contest to develop creativity among users and this type of innovative ideas will make the site a SUPERHIT in days to come
[quote] Hi Vijay,

very Prompt!!!...well your logo is good but still their are some points by incorporating which you can actually increase its visual value / Presentation Value.
1. Please mention what is the idea behind choosing that color
2. what does the elements symbolizes.....like the arrow,dot ...etc..etc..
3. Also rework littlebit on the positioning of the element...coz the No. of times u have used Dot is decreasing its prominence.

Hope you don't mind my comments...

wish u all da best !!
Cheers!!

Regards
Ruchika [/quote]

Thank you Ruchika for your wonderful feedback. I hope it help Vijay in making much more better logo and be on top of others :)

Vijay wrote:
[quote]The arrow denotes "Whats Next?"

Also one suggestion,Increase no. of logos nomination per member from 3 to 6 or 10.

So that u can get lots of stylish ,attractive ,innovative designs. B) B)[/quote]

We thought that allowing more logos will result in less quality as members try to post more number of logos than concentrating on quality. if you are sure that you can produce high quality logos, you are most welcome to submit more than one logo.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@vijay
Your logo is really a good attempt. Nice work.

All logos are to be submitted on or before 30sept.2009
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Its nice to take such a move.
Because,i think its time to give a new logo for boddunan.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hmmm, I'm not much of an artist, but it will be interesting to see the logos.

Cashmere
http://hubpages.com/profile/cashmere
Its my next design.The pen denotes to write more and more.

Vijay U
hi how 2 create logo....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.