Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi
1-20091016.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
2-20091016.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
3-20091016.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
4.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
6.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
We are closing this contest now. All of those who submitted logos here are requested to send original files on or before 7th October EOD. Any files sent after will be rejected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi All,

Thank you each and every member for your wonderful support and interest shown in this contest.

We are happy to announce the winner of this contest. Below is the logo collection selected as winner shared by Thirukumaran.

Join me in congratulating Thiru for his wonderful designs. We will update matching design on boddunan.com.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you for selecting!

*Imagination encircles the world *
fantastic logos.... good work tirukumran

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
is this contest still open??
Sorry to say that this logo is not at all professionally designed.
I suggest you to ask a professional designer to design our logo.
Mainly when we are going to have a global presence in web.
good work Thirukumaran ...

i'm agreeying to Muzi Jurabi to some extend.. In a professional view, logos are not very good..

is it because of this , that the logo of the site is not officially changed ..?

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I would like to say one thing that the logos are not asked to design by the members to get a professional logo for the site, but to encourage the members by bringing their creativity shown to the entire community. Otherwise we would have gone to some other professional designers.

I hope we are success in this regard and everyone enjoyed this contest.

When is the last date for submission of the logo.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.