Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please read the FAQs section to know more about boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi,

I am herewith attaching my final worked logo with all energeting | young & trendy colors just as the members of this site.

Any feedback please do revert to me....m eager to know ur sugesstions & feedbacks

Regards'
Ruchika

P.S. I din't received any feedback on my 2logo.....I request u to please revert.
Hi Ruchika,

Wonderful design again. But there is a typo in your logo. The name of the site is "BODDUNAN' and not "BODDHUNAN". Please correct it and update.

Also the tag line is hardly visible. Try to use non-bold text or text which is much visible.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Ruchika,

All of your three designs are excellent. Keep it up.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hi Maverick,

M really sorry for the Blunder......:-(

Well thanks too that u brought the same to my notice...

I also have a concern regarding the logo sourse files ....as U need it for the Web purpose the specificaions will be different to that when u require for it for print purpose.....

so,please let us know ...as to in which format the sourse file should be.

Regards
Ruchika
tHANKS hARISH....
We are getting good response for this contest.
I think finally logo should be selected based on members opinion also.

Place a poll vote for different logos after the contest is closed.. !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hi Maverick,

One more thing....whenever I am posting the second logo...Via message I am not able to see the Image myself & also doubt that even others are not able to see it....i tried all the twikings that I could do... i mean the size ..pixels etc etc...
But m stillnot able to view it their ...but when i check in Preview its visible their...

Can u just temme whats the problem...so that if its with the image I could do something about it

regards
Ruchika
Ruchika wrote:
[quote]Hi Maverick,

One more thing....whenever I am posting the second logo...Via message I am not able to see the Image myself & also doubt that even others are not able to see it....i tried all the twikings that I could do... i mean the size ..pixels etc etc...
But m stillnot able to view it their ...but when i check in Preview its visible their...

Can u just temme whats the problem...so that if its with the image I could do something about it

regards
Ruchika[/quote]

We are able to see your logo. If you have any problem, you can upload on Submit Articles page, copy the URL and then post it here using the image button available on posting form.

Ruchika wrote:
[quote]Hi Maverick,

M really sorry for the Blunder......:-(

Well thanks too that u brought the same to my notice...

I also have a concern regarding the logo sourse files ....as U need it for the Web purpose the specificaions will be different to that when u require for it for print purpose.....

so,please let us know ...as to in which format the sourse file should be.

Regards
Ruchika[/quote]

First of all don't design the logo on normal editors like MS Paint which don't allow the customization without loss of quality. You need to submit the logo with the specifications mentioned in the first post. The logo will be used, but not limited, on this website, the newsletters, the address verification letters.

So please make your design to be flexible enough to customize. If possible, provide us in two or more sizes.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.