The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks will try my level best. Thanks for your appreciation...

Try to start some new threads too :cheer:

Well more profit in giving response to a old thread........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But we should also contribute something from our hands for the benefit of others :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Hard work never loss in this site the more hard work we can earn more money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya...........
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many warm congratulations to all the winners, especially Sandhya and the others who won shares in double digits! Very good work all of you! Keep it up! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya...........

Yes its less but can you tell me where i could get more earnings by devoting same numbers of hours on some other site. :blink:
No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya

Yes this is really bad for her. This will be pain also.

No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya

It depends on how positively or negatively one takes such things!! One cannot expect your monthly earnings to fetch you in thousands for working online, because every form of earning money has its own limitations. But I am sure Sandhya is happy with what she has earned and is not feeling any pain for the actual amount. I think for an online resource, it is pretty neat!

Bruce Lee wrote:

It depends on how positively or negatively one takes such things!! One cannot expect your monthly earnings to fetch you in thousands for working online, because every form of earning money has its own limitations. But I am sure Sandhya is happy with what she has earned and is not feeling any pain for the actual amount. I think for an online resource, it is pretty neat!

Yes we cannot expect thousands form internet we just tried ourselves and god gave us fruit.

Bruce Lee wrote:

Yes we cannot expect thousands form internet we just tried ourselves and god gave us fruit.

then why member spent 12 hour on forum.According to me concentrate on Article you get 4000 per month.............
Bruce Lee wrote:

True! If one wants to make a full living out of internet then boddunan is not the place!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.