The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hard work never loss in this site the more hard work we can earn more money.

No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya...........

thank you that you noticed it.
Actually, i got 592 this month

Actually, am very happy this month since this is the first time I am getting above 470 rs through revenue share a month.
Also, I thought, this month's revenue share will go below 20. Actually, am a bit surprised to see it above 30 :) :)

Meera sandhu
No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya

Yes this is really bad for her. This will be pain also.

It depends on how positively or negatively one takes such things!! One cannot expect your monthly earnings to fetch you in thousands for working online, because every form of earning money has its own limitations. But I am sure Sandhya is happy with what she has earned and is not feeling any pain for the actual amount. I think for an online resource, it is pretty neat!

ma repeating the third time...am really happy with this month's revenue shares since my myth is broken. I earlier believed...even if I work 24 hours here, I can't gain more than 500 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Congrats to all the winners.. All d best and keep it up :)
Hard work never loss in this site the more hard work we can earn more money.

No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya...........

thank you that you noticed it.
Actually, i got 592 this month

Actually, am very happy this month since this is the first time I am getting above 470 rs through revenue share a month.
Also, I thought, this month's revenue share will go below 20. Actually, am a bit surprised to see it above 30 :) :)

This is all because of high rate of rupees against Dollar......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
No this month Revenue sharing it does not apply as see 19 share gain by sandhya.Spent 12 hour every day and earn 550 rupees really less for sandhya

Yes this is really bad for her. This will be pain also.

It depends on how positively or negatively one takes such things!! One cannot expect your monthly earnings to fetch you in thousands for working online, because every form of earning money has its own limitations. But I am sure Sandhya is happy with what she has earned and is not feeling any pain for the actual amount. I think for an online resource, it is pretty neat!

ma repeating the third time...am really happy with this month's revenue shares since my myth is broken. I earlier believed...even if I work 24 hours here, I can't gain more than 500 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If you are happy with your earning,then we too happy......But if someone come here as a writer he might get bigger amount..........
Actually I am happy today...spend a lot of time here today because I crossed that 1500 mark to get the next cheque....it's the fourth one, since I joined

Meera sandhu
Actually I am happy today...spend a lot of time here today because I crossed that 1500 mark to get the next cheque....it's the fourth one, since I joined

Oh really. congratulation to you.You are a hard worker and you achieve this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

That good to see that all lady member rocking here.you are a hard worker since you join.......Keep on rocking like this............
Congrats to every one specially sandhya, sanjeev, sunil, sarala for having max. No. of shares. Lot of members got revenue share this month. Congrats to new members like sagayamari, suraj, usha. Keep of working hard. :)

Vinu
Congrats to every one specially sandhya, sanjeev, sunil, sarala for having max. No. of shares. Lot of members got revenue share this month. Congrats to new members like sagayamari, suraj, usha. Keep of working hard. :)

Thanks a lot vinodh for the encouraging words :) , all the best to you too in the coming months :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.