The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats to every one specially sandhya, sanjeev, sunil, sarala for having max. No. of shares. Lot of members got revenue share this month. Congrats to new members like sagayamari, suraj, usha. Keep of working hard. :)

Well come vinodh,you mention my name too.....I try next time to do more hard work..Why you are not taking part in that........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congrats to every one specially sandhya, sanjeev, sunil, sarala for having max. No. of shares. Lot of members got revenue share this month. Congrats to new members like sagayamari, suraj, usha. Keep of working hard.
Ya new comers are working hard and hope they will do better in next.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congrats to every one specially sandhya, sanjeev, sunil, sarala for having max. No. of shares. Lot of members got revenue share this month. Congrats to new members like sagayamari, suraj, usha. Keep of working hard. :)

Well come vinodh,you mention my name too.....I try next time to do more hard work..Why you are not taking part in that........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hai suraj, im here in boddunan. Sure i will be here with you. due to offline job i cant able to work here more time nowadays.. :(

Vinu
Congrats for getting the share
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.