Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like reading new stuff and discovering things.. when i read them i want to tell it to others.. So only i like writing articles..

You will change your statement very soon. :) :) :) you know, like you initially, I also thought only of submitting articles and read articles which interested me. But gradually, I started participating in other sections like forum and quiz and am enjoying them too. So, even though you like only writing articles, take out sometime to explore every section of this site.
I like reading new stuff and discovering things.. when i read them i want to tell it to others.. So only i like writing articles..

You will change your statement very soon. :) :) :) you know, like you initially, I also thought only of submitting articles and read articles which interested me. But gradually, I started participating in other sections like forum and quiz and am enjoying them too. So, even though you like only writing articles, take out sometime to explore every section of this site.

yes I agree....
Let her go through some recent threads of forum.
She will change her decision soon......

@Jabeen,
I never miss even a single post of yours. But the problem is it's something like a stream in desert, very scarce. :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

yes I agree....

@Jabeen,
I never miss even a single post of yours. But the problem is it's something like a stream in desert, very scarce. :angry: :angry:

I feel flattered with such attention :) :) :laugh: But as I said earlier, I am little lazy in replying. But I will try to come out of my laziness

yes I agree....

@Jabeen,

I feel flattered with such attention :) :) :laugh: But as I said earlier, I am little lazy in replying. But I will try to come out of my laziness

You should be happy to know at least 1 person is watching you and your posts :P :P

Yet, do spend some time........even in a lazy mood :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.