Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats all for getting shares. I though we will get less share value this time as most of the time the site was under maintenance last month. :blink:

yes.
Though I and Gulshanji got maximum shares, 7.5k points were our bonus points.
Total activity of forum was very low, as site was undergoing maintenance.
Last month, revenue sharing was very low, just 300 rs. This month has compensated that loss. :)

Yes last time too we had less share value but this time its fair as you can see it there are less number of share this time that may be the reason that we get high value. :)
Congrats all for getting shares. I though we will get less share value this time as most of the time the site was under maintenance last month. :blink:

yes.
Last month, revenue sharing was very low, just 300 rs. This month has compensated that loss. :)

You missed that Gulshan JI got 12.5K points as bonus, although, I tried to help get him more than that but could manage only that much. He had never got any bonus before prior to this bonus.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes.

You missed that Gulshan JI got 12.5K points as bonus, although, I tried to help get him more than that but could manage only that much. He had never got any bonus before prior to this bonus.

So he took bonus this time only? :blink:

But is it OK if we request bonus one time. :blink:

yes.

So, he got 5000 bonus points for his Emperor milestone also? So nice to hear. :cheer:
Thank you Sunil for helping him.

Meera sandhu

yes.

No, we must apply for it every time but he was allowed it for last one also. He wanted to forgo the bonus but I requested him and the admin for the same and admin agreed to grant it as special case.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

yes.

ask bonus when you reach milestones itself. Otherwise it's difficult for admin to credit those points later. That's why, Gulshanji lost many points here.
That's the reason why I inform new users here to ask bonus points...many new users are not aware of those points.
This week Devayani got 1000 bonus points. But she didn't get her previous 500 points for 1000 posts. She was a bit late.

Meera sandhu

yes.

ask bonus when you reach milestones itself. Otherwise it's difficult for admin to credit those points later. That's why, Gulshanji lost many points here.
That's the reason why I inform new users here to ask bonus points...many new users are not aware of those points.
This week Devayani got 1000 bonus points. But she didn't get her previous 500 points for 1000 posts. She was a bit late.

But she still can ask for those 500 points bonus from admin. I know he will give her.I remember I also got late to know about 500 points bonus but I requested to admin and finally I got them. :)

yes.

But she still can ask for those 500 points bonus from admin. I know he will give her.I remember I also got late to know about 500 points bonus but I requested to admin and finally I got them. :)

I have asked her to do so.

I was absent the week Gulshanji became Caeser. That's why I thought, he got 7.5k points only.
I really felt sad that time, while going through his posts.

Meera sandhu
For 2000 posts 1000 bonus points. Can any one let me know?. I already got 500 bonus points for 1000 posts.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
For 2000 posts 1000 bonus points. Can any one let me know?. I already got 500 bonus points for 1000 posts.

Yes you are right, 1000 for 2k posts then next is 5 and 10 k posts. Keep it up.

Thank you said by: Mary
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.