Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For 2000 posts 1000 bonus points. Can any one let me know?. I already got 500 bonus points for 1000 posts.

Yes you are right, 1000 for 2k posts then next is 5 and 10 k posts. Keep it up.

I have a long long way to go for the next bonus points, but Sunil, you are almost there now, by next week probably you will complete your 10,000 posts right ? :)

Even for me too I have long way to reach 10K post but I working hard to make it quickly and have planned to reach there in a month.Hope I will achieve it. :)

Thats about 2000 posts...I wouldnt be able to do that in a months time because I cant post that fast , I take time searching etc etc..., but if you post like mad may be you could do it..

That is not impossible a task, you see I have almost 200 to go and should reach there by the end of this month. :laugh: :laugh:

You mean it is possible to complete 2000 posts in a months time like Sanjeev says ? Not for me though, 200 posts is definitely possible and you can do it by the end of this month...

You want me to admit that 2000 is nothing in a month for who decides to do it. this is merely 60-65 a day while some of us are capable of doing more than 100. But 60-65 is not a big deal that certainly depends on time available or how many sites do you work for.

Exactly it depends on the time availability I have done in the past I reached 2.5 K posts so early but then took time as I reduced my work here on Boddunan but these days I am much more active here and hope I will reach 10K posts at earliest. :)

I know that some can do it,if you race thorough your posts and simply keep posting for hours together one can possibly do that, not my cup of tea though ! I would rather take care of what I post and not bother about numbers...We get points for a specific purpose and I feel we should do justice to that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For 2000 posts 1000 bonus points. Can any one let me know?. I already got 500 bonus points for 1000 posts.

Yes you are right, 1000 for 2k posts then next is 5 and 10 k posts. Keep it up.

I have a long long way to go for the next bonus points, but Sunil, you are almost there now, by next week probably you will complete your 10,000 posts right ? :)

Even for me too I have long way to reach 10K post but I working hard to make it quickly and have planned to reach there in a month.Hope I will achieve it. :)

Thats about 2000 posts...I wouldnt be able to do that in a months time because I cant post that fast , I take time searching etc etc..., but if you post like mad may be you could do it..

That is not impossible a task, you see I have almost 200 to go and should reach there by the end of this month. :laugh: :laugh:

You mean it is possible to complete 2000 posts in a months time like Sanjeev says ? Not for me though, 200 posts is definitely possible and you can do it by the end of this month...

You want me to admit that 2000 is nothing in a month for who decides to do it. this is merely 60-65 a day while some of us are capable of doing more than 100. But 60-65 is not a big deal that certainly depends on time available or how many sites do you work for.

Exactly it depends on the time availability I have done in the past I reached 2.5 K posts so early but then took time as I reduced my work here on Boddunan but these days I am much more active here and hope I will reach 10K posts at earliest. :)

I know that some can do it,if you race thorough your posts and simply keep posting for hours together one can possibly do that, not my cup of tea though ! I would rather take care of what I post and not bother about numbers...We get points for a specific purpose and I feel we should do justice to that...

It depends on person to person though you rightly said it quality is what matters every where and just posting responses just to have points is not one should do.Don't worry I won't it just for the sake of points. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congrats to all friends but special congrats to Gulshan ji and Sandhya rani to earn super points.

Those points are our bonus. :P Site was under maintenance. So, all people have gained less shares through working

Santhosh, where are you nowadays?

But Bonus points too you got becuase of the hard work you did here. :)

That's great to see 2 people getting more than 15 shares I have seen it first time since I joined Boddunan. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congrats to all friends but special congrats to Gulshan ji and Sandhya rani to earn super points.

Those points are our bonus. :P Site was under maintenance. So, all people have gained less shares through working

That's great to see 2 people getting more than 15 shares I have seen it first time since I joined Boddunan. :)

This is because two members reached the Caesar status for first time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i once earned 17 shares....the month which I become Emperor :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I know you got it but I said seeing two people together getting shares more than 15 in a month is what I have seen for the first time. :blink:
I know you got it but I said seeing two people together getting shares more than 15 in a month is what I have seen for the first time. :blink:

Yes, yes. It's for the first time :)

Meera sandhu

Yes, yes. It's for the first time :)

Hope it does not repeat again as we did get lesser share value due to it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i once earned 17 shares....the month which I become Emperor :cheer:

Yes I know but what was the next number, I think this was me with 11 0r 12 but not any one with more than 15 in the same month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This time the amount increases and hope that this month it will increase more.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.