Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This time the amount increases and hope that this month it will increase more.

Don't hope much as whenever I hoped that share value will get increase it has decreased.So its better to continue your work you will surely get reward for it. :)
With the article writing , forum postings are bound to come down, but of course that does not affect the revenue share since it gets shared anyway... I have a feeling that it would go up since there is bound to be more traffic on the site because of the new articles and the earning too would go up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With the article writing , forum postings are bound to come down, but of course that does not affect the revenue share since it gets shared anyway... I have a feeling that it would go up since there is bound to be more traffic on the site because of the new articles and the earning too would go up...

It is two way if there are less share then too the share value increase of course traffic is more important for the site to gain more revenues. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congratulation to all the members who got shares. I think the shares are better this time than last time when I got a share....
Yes the shares are better. I got 4 shares this time. really very happy to received it.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.