The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usha you must go through the rules of the GD before posting your comments! No quoting is allowed you could have stated in one line that you agree with Jabeen's ideas. Moreover your agreement is not what counts here its what you believe can be helpful in keeping the forums clean.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
1. Maintain the dignity of forum by mainting personal dignity on it
2. Maintain healthy relationship with the members of the forum
3. Stick to forum rule
A few points ...

1, Many discussion starters are of the opinion that everyone should agree with them and their topic of discussion . This is not the right approach , while starting a discussion. We should be open to all points of view,positive,negative and new.If there is no scope for disagreements then there is point in discussing. In fact, a discussions that is open to all point of views can become an interesting one and also beneficial for all participants and those who may use it at a later date.

2, A discussion many a times remains one-sided, when most or all others agree with the starters, that is not much of a discussion, only a monologue which is endorsed by others! Often we see members trying to get others to agree with their point of view which simply defeats the purpose of any discussion.Let people use their own judgment and come up with their ideas and information.

3,Many a times one can find that there is no thread where one can post because there is a personal discussion going on in full swing where everything else except the topic of discussion is being discussed.This should be avoided at all costs .Adding on some personal experiences and impressions as part of the discussion is acceptable but to bring in all your personal details and go on discussing it for pages together by a couple of members is something else ! This makes all others stay away from responding to the discussion and ultimately it is the discussion and the forum which suffers by such activities.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pulling back to front page to bring the attraction of honorable members please..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Would like to add some more points:

1.Before starting a thread the thread initiator should give some thought to whether the forum is the right place to address their doubts. I mean some members start threads asking for clarification which only the admin/ moderators/ editors can answer. In such case personal contact would be a better option than forum as the other members cannot reply anything worthwhile to it.

2. Sometimes, some members also start thread giving promotional links to other sites. As it is against the rules of the site, instead of replying to such post other members should immediately report it to the moderators.
The discussion closes today so add on your view points guys! For those who missed the thread I am pulling it up again.

Live in the present :)
I do endorse Usha's views that the whole ,if not, the only point in bringing up a discussion is to throw it open to divergent views based on one's perspective and logicality of thoughts. And there lies its beauty! We must respect opinions of others without necessarily accepting what is not acceptable. As far as keeping the forum clean and healthy, it it the duty of all members to uphold highest standards of decency,decorum and dignity. If we are alive to these aspects,the forum would be the best place for many to share and enrich whatever knowledge we have!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.