The topic is locked.
Before going through the topic, I would like to thank each and every member of boddunan for its success over last few years. Your commitment made us to develop more tools for you to enjoy with the help of latest technologies. It is proven fact that article writers are our biggest asset apart from whoever active on the forums.

Now we decided to reward our authors with a surprising gift for this festive season.

Write 10 more articles before this Vijaya Dasami about Vijaya Dasami, Diwali, Cristmas or New Year festivals and get additional 1000 cash credits.

Yes, you read it correct. We will reward you an additional 1000 cash credits apart from whatever the credits you receive. However you must also eligible for receiving credit through this offer:

Eligibility Criteria:
1. You should have already submitted a minimum of 30 approved articles as on date of which at least 10 earned minimum 30 cash credits
2. You should have earned a minimum of Rs.1000 from article submissions as on date
3. 10 articles that you are going to submit for this contest should earn a minimum of 30 cash credits

Cut-off date for eligibility: 30 September 2012
Cut-off date for submitting articles: 10th October 2012
Cut-off date for sending the details to us: 12th October 2012

Please send your username, article earnings as on cutoff date, list of eligible articles submitted from 1st Oct-10th Oct using Support form on or before 12th October 2012. The cash credit will be given on the festive day 13th October 2012.

Can't write 10 articles right now but you are eligible author? Keep watching this space for more offers soon :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any special category where articles in this contest have to be submitted or should the author mention the category? Or the system would recognize the category itself? Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is there any special category where articles in this contest have to be submitted or should the author mention the category? Or the system would recognize the category itself? Thanks.

As told by Maverick, there are cut off dates for submission of articles, eligibility criteria and submission of details. So just submit articles and send details by cut off date viz. 12th October 2012. Be sure that you are eligible.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
This is good scope for the authors of boddunan to earn 1000 cash credits. Thanks Maverick for this superb announcement.

As told by Maverick, there are cut off dates for submission of articles, eligibility criteria and submission of details. So just submit articles and send details by cut off date viz. 12th October 2012. Be sure that you are eligible.

I think the criteria for eligibility is at least 30 published articles with more than 30 CR on 10 of them. I hope there are enough writers who should qualify for the same.

i want to know if articles related to festivals published here last month will be considered.....or only new fresh articles?
I want to know if I can submit articles for Onam, Vishu etc.....(harvest festivals) of kerala....also customs related to these festivals

Meera sandhu
You can submit on any category, but I think the topics eligible for this contest (festivals) are more suitable for "People & Places->Customs & Culture" category. Let me know if you need any new categories so that I can create them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You can submit on any category, but I think the topics eligible for this contest (festivals) are more suitable for "People & Places->Customs & Culture" category. Let me know if you need any new categories so that I can create them.

Can we have 'contest' category please?

I think only fresh articles will be considered...am reading it again.
But i want to know if those articles should be about upcoming festivals till New year only

Meera sandhu
But i want to know if those articles should be about upcoming festivals till New year only

Yes they are asking for the fresh articles that on the specified festivals. :blink:

Yes they are asking for the fresh articles that on the specified festivals. :blink:

but writing 10 articles related to this festival only in the coming 10 days, it seems to be a difficult task :evil: :evil:

Already 1 day gone :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.