The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wah! You are so very near to the target, this is a tough call for me as I have never done such jobs. I am facing lots of problems searching for the raw material where as you have every thing ready. :laugh:
I am sure you'll do it easily. You have Onam to help you in every case. :cheer: :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wah! You are so very near to the target, this is a tough call for me as I have never done such jobs. I am facing lots of problems searching for the raw material where as you have every thing ready. :laugh:
I am sure you'll do it easily. You have Onam to help you in every case. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes....Onam, Saraswathy pooja, Vishu...helping me a lot
I think you love Christmas a lot....I don't know much about Dessara, here it's mainly saraswathy pooja. That's the reason
Actually, I submitted 1 article related to Karthika....a festival of November. Then only I understood my mistake.....it's not a new year festival :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can you just check my articles to know if it can be corrected...that Vishu article?

Meera sandhu

Yes....Onam, Saraswathy pooja, Vishu...helping me a lot
I think you love Christmas a lot....I don't know much about Dessara, here it's mainly saraswathy pooja. That's the reason
Actually, I submitted 1 article related to Karthika....a festival of November. Then only I understood my mistake.....it's not a new year festival :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can you just check my articles to know if it can be corrected...that Vishu article?

Talking of correcting, I can't correct my own one as the category is locked even after saving. Only admin can do it. But you can submit the list of ten qualified articles in between 10-12 to notify your correct entries. Think about me who is lost in the jungle. :laugh:

How many articles have you submitted now? Sarala, I think she has submitted the first one only......
If that error is rectified, I need to submit only two. I have just send a mail to support, without url.

I have just submitted one. If you have time, do edit it :P ...Kummatty...just find what's it :cheer:

Meera sandhu
How many articles have you submitted now? Sarala, I think she has submitted the first one only......
If that error is rectified, I need to submit only two. I have just send a mail to support, without url.

I have just submitted one. If you have time, do edit it :P ...Kummatty...just find what's it :cheer:

I am not touching your articles, being in the race that would not be fair. I am only doing other jobs but nothing related to this particular contest. :cheer:
3_8_14_2012-02-05_2012-10-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I am not touching your articles, being in the race that would not be fair. I am only doing other jobs but nothing related to this particular contest. :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8867]}
It's not fair :angry: :angry: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sir, one of my articles submitted for contest, is not reviewed by you. Though editor's comments are there, it's not showing approved. Green leaf showing 'new'. Can you check please?
All articles submitted later are approved and a few of them got cash credits too.
Green leaf indicates that it is not yet reviewed by any editor or at least it is not properly reviewed. Send a mail to support with the url.

Sir, one of our editors has told me, it's an approved one. so, what to do? :huh: :huh:
"My Vishu celebrations last year ". Can you check it please?

What is the status of your article 'My Vishu celebrations last year' in 'My articles' in your profile? Possibly, this might have been published. Otherwise, this will show status as 'rejected' or 'pending'. After checking, write to admin if necessary.
untitled_2012-10-07.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8868]}
It's showing so....
green icon....with editor's comments
Articles above and below are credited with cash credits and published too

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8868]}
It's showing so....
green icon....with editor's comments
Articles above and below are credited with cash credits and published too

One article 'Vishu the festival of property' apparently has been published. Possibly, the article title could have been changed. Please verify if this is same article or you wrote two articles on 'Vishu'. 'There is no trace of 'My Vishu celebrations last year' .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I submitted 2 articles of festival Vishu.....first one is published. This is second one, about my personal experiences...how we celebrated Vishu last year.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.