The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If article not approved then how should we give the link ,I think it will be name.

9 of them published....last one waiting for admin's review :cheer:
So, I have finished the task. Sunil has also finished the task.

Oh great congratulation to you and suni for such finishing great task.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, suni51
Sandhya- Congratulation for extraordinary performance. Best of luck.

Although this is addressed to Sandhya but I must thank you for your kind cooperation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Although this is addressed to Sandhya but I must thank you for your kind cooperation.

Congratulation to you also.

Let me thank all editors here to edit my articles without time lag, also thanks to admin by reviewing them daily.

Yet, I want to submit 1 Diwali article too!

I have submitted 4 Onam articles, 2 Vishu articles, 1 Christmas, 1 New Year and 2 Navarathri. Then why should I exclude Diwali. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Actually Sir, I didn't aim for just 30 rupees articles. I just want to put my best effort to give my contribution to the site. So, I prepared each topic taking a lot of time, patience and effort. After all, we should provide most useful information to the readers :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Maverick
Let me thank all editors here to edit my articles without time lag, also thanks to admin by reviewing them daily.

Yet, I want to submit 1 Diwali article too!

I have submitted 4 Onam articles, 2 Vishu articles, 1 Christmas, 1 New Year and 2 Navarathri. Then why should I exclude Diwali. Isn't it?

Yes you are a good writer and i follow your articles all.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, Sandhya is a very Good Article writer, she writes really a worth-able articles which are very much informative

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, Sandhya is a very Good Article writer, she writes really a worth-able articles which are very much informative

You are also a good writer but now a days I do not see yours article . I think today one published. Am I right?

@ Sandhya.

Congratulations for writing valuable articles. All the best.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes, I started writing articles after a long break.
From now you will my articles here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.