The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok....now everything is complete. All the 11 articles submitted are reviewed by admin.
Yes, I have achieved!!!!!! Hoping Sunil too.....

Meera sandhu
Ok....now everything is complete. All the 11 articles submitted are reviewed by admin.

Congrats to you and Suny hope you get 1000 Rs of the contest soon. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes. With that prize money, I will enter that magic 10,000 category of 5 members......highest earners of the site :P
also, among top 3 :)

Meera sandhu

Yes. With that prize money, I will enter that magic 10,000 category of 5 members......highest earners of the site :P

Congratulation in advance. Expect you to be topmost earners. Most of the 10,000/ category existing earners are now inactive. I feel that the active members should earn at least Rs. 5,000/- P.M.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation in advance. Expect you to be topmost earners. Most of the 10,000/ category existing earners are now inactive. I feel that the active members should earn at least Rs. 5,000/- P.M.

yes, it's possible, even if it's a bit difficult. I will try my best :)
Now cash credits have been increased a little bit. That's the reason

Meera sandhu

Yes this is possible for you but for me this is an uphill task. I generally write shorter articles and happy with them. Actually my articles in the range of 300- 400 elsewhere that take me an hour or so. But I shall put a longer one once in a while.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulations Sandhya, you deserve to win the context. It shows your hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too have submitted the list of 11 articles now for the review to support.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes this is possible for you but for me this is an uphill task. I generally write shorter articles and happy with them. Actually my articles in the range of 300- 400 elsewhere that take me an hour or so. But I shall put a longer one once in a while.

I also love to prepare articles between 1000-1500 words. It's more good for read. Yet, sometimes, while collecting data, it may go up :woohoo:

Congratulations Sunil........for successfully completing the task.
Let's both enjoy the party :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51
The contest is now ended. We will meet again in the Episode 2 :) .

Thread is locked now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.