The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Big Boddunan League - Episode 1

by » 7 years ago

Ok....now everything is complete. All the 11 articles submitted are reviewed by admin.
    Yes, I have achieved!!!!!! Hoping Sunil too.....

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Ok....now everything is complete. All the 11 articles submitted are reviewed by admin.

Congrats to you and Suny hope you get 1000 Rs of the contest soon. :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 7 years ago

Yes. With that prize money, I will enter that magic 10,000 category of 5 members......highest earners of the site :P
    also, among top 3 :)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Yes. With that prize money, I will enter that magic 10,000 category of 5 members......highest earners of the site :P

Congratulation in advance. Expect you to be topmost earners. Most of the 10,000/ category existing earners are now inactive. I feel that the active members should earn at least Rs. 5,000/- P.M.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 7 years ago

Congratulation in advance. Expect you to be topmost earners. Most of the 10,000/ category existing earners are now inactive. I feel that the active members should earn at least Rs. 5,000/- P.M.

yes, it's possible, even if it's a bit difficult. I will try my best :)
    Now cash credits have been increased a little bit. That's the reason

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Yes this is possible for you but for me this is an uphill task. I generally write shorter articles and happy with them. Actually my articles in the range of 300- 400 elsewhere that take me an hour or so. But I shall put a longer one once in a while.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 7 years ago

Congratulations Sandhya, you deserve to win the context. It shows your hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 7 years ago

I too have submitted the list of 11 articles now for the review to support.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 7 years ago

Yes this is possible for you but for me this is an uphill task. I generally write shorter articles and happy with them. Actually my articles in the range of 300- 400 elsewhere that take me an hour or so. But I shall put a longer one once in a while.

I also love to prepare articles between 1000-1500 words. It's more good for read. Yet, sometimes, while collecting data, it may go up :woohoo:

Congratulations Sunil........for successfully completing the task.
    Let's both enjoy the party :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: suni51

by » 7 years ago

The contest is now ended. We will meet again in the Episode 2 :) .

Thread is locked now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.