The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir, please clear this doubt too...
Topics related to Dehsara, Christmas and new year celebrations only...i.e. Upcoming festivals?????

This is clearly given in Maverick's post. The articles should be on these festivals. Also there are cut off dates.

Very difficult target to achieve in a short period, particularly because only 2-3 festivals and 10 articles with 30 rupees cash prize. Yet I will try my level best :)

Sandhya- Maverick has also asked to wait for some more announcement if you are eligible but cannot write ten articles so soon. Let us wait.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Topics related to Dehsara, Christmas and new year celebrations only...i.e. Upcoming festivals?????
Yes, what festivals need to considered are already mentioned in my post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is there any special category where articles in this contest have to be submitted or should the author mention the category? Or the system would recognize the category itself? Thanks.

As told by Maverick, there are cut off dates for submission of articles, eligibility criteria and submission of details. So just submit articles and send details by cut off date viz. 12th October 2012. Be sure that you are eligible.

I think the criteria for eligibility is at least 30 published articles with more than 30 CR on 10 of them. I hope there are enough writers who should qualify for the same.

Also minimum cash earned on articles should be Rs.1,000/- . But the articles should be only on festivals and these should be ten. This appears difficult. How can you write ten articles on all these festivals each giving at least Rs. 30/- This is difficult but reward is always for difficult. Sanjiv Kumar so said in sholey.
1000 cash credits not for the ones that you are going to submit but for articles already submitted and approved. I guess many of you are already eligible if you have article earnings greater than 1000. You can check article submission credits in your dashboard.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i want to know if articles related to festivals published here last month will be considered.....or only new fresh articles?
I want to know if I can submit articles for Onam, Vishu etc.....(harvest festivals) of kerala....also customs related to these festivals

Articles submitted only after 30th September will be considered as told by Maverick. New year festivals are also included. Onam Vishu are Hindu new year. So, these should be considered. But Maverick may clarify whether New Year means only christian New Year beginning January.
You can include local new year festival as well (only English language).

This is clearly given in Maverick's post. The articles should be on these festivals. Also there are cut off dates.

Very difficult target to achieve in a short period, particularly because only 2-3 festivals and 10 articles with 30 rupees cash prize. Yet I will try my level best :)
One article a day, not so hard I guess.

i want to know if articles related to festivals published here last month will be considered.....or only new fresh articles?
I want to know if I can submit articles for Onam, Vishu etc.....(harvest festivals) of kerala....also customs related to these festivals

Articles submitted only after 30th September will be considered as told by Maverick. New year festivals are also included. Onam Vishu are Hindu new year. So, these should be considered. But Maverick may clarify whether New Year means only christian New Year beginning January.

Onam, Vishu, Desara, Chrismas and New year.....it seems an easy task for me :woohoo: :woohoo: if I spend a little time here. Let me work hard now leaving all other topics :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Onam, Vishu, Desara, Chrismas and New year.....it seems an easy task for me :woohoo: :woohoo: if I spend a little time here. Let me work hard now leaving all other topics :cheer:

Oh yes, now the whole concept of the idea is changed because we have different new year festivals in different states like Baisakhi, Bihu, Nav varsha, Puthandu, Pooram Vishu, Diwali, Lossong, Ugadi and so on, so it should not be a problem with so big a canvas to cover now. :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a great and interesting opportunity for those eligible. All the best guys! :)
Hope to see more of such interesting contests.

Live in the present :)

Oh yes, now the whole concept of the idea is changed because we have different new year festivals in different states like Baisakhi, Bihu, Nav varsha, Puthandu, Pooram Vishu, Diwali, Lossong, Ugadi and so on, so it should not be a problem with so big a canvas to cover now. :woohoo:

yes.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:
You know Pooram too?
What's this puthandu? Its Malayalam meaning is flower stalk :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I think only fresh articles will be considered...am reading it again.
But i want to know if those articles should be about upcoming festivals till New year only

You can choose any festival celebrated around the year but only the ones that you have not written so far. If you are out of topics for festivals, you can write about local cultures, people etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.