The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Sorry
I forget to mention our dearest Chinmayjee's name. Nowadays he is totally absent in forum too. Chances are remote that he writes festival articles. :whistle: He writes business and great personalities related articles more.
Chinmayjee, a request.......can you please?

Meera sandhu
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Sorry
I forget to mention our dearest Chinmayjee's name. Nowadays he is totally absent in forum too. Chances are remote that he writes festival articles. :whistle: He writes business and great personalities related articles more.

Presence and devotion of time is most significant. chinmoy is very busy elsewhere. He alone can decide what is best for him. I wish him success and money in whatever activities he engages himself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Me too eligible.

Sorry

Presence and devotion of time is most significant. chinmoy is very busy elsewhere. He alone can decide what is best for him. I wish him success and money in whatever activities he engages himself.

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

I am,indeed, busy at the moment. I would have loved to contribute but I'm afraid I may not! Wish you all great success in this regard!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Me too eligible.

Sorry

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

I am,indeed, busy at the moment. I would have loved to contribute but I'm afraid I may not! Wish you all great success in this regard!

It is a great pity that you are not able to be more active here Chinmoy, hope you are able to take time in the future and contribute here which would definitely benefit the forum...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Me too eligible.

Sorry

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

It is a great pity that you are not able to be more active here Chinmoy, hope you are able to take time in the future and contribute here which would definitely benefit the forum...

@Usha

I would keep in mind your words and hope to get back as early as my situation permits!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Me too eligible.

Sorry

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

Something is really missing in forum nowadays......
Please Keep your promise of 'those 5 minutes'. It's enough to feel your presence here

Meera sandhu
"I have just missed the target of 10 articles with 30 cash credits. I got only 9. But I have numerous articles with cash credits 25 each. My total earnings through articles is 1212. Can you please grand me permission to participate in this contest.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have just missed the target of 10 articles with 30 cash credits. I got only 9. But I have numerous articles with cash credits 25 each. My total earnings through articles is 1212. Can you please grand me permission to participate in this contest?

Oh Sasi, it's a bad luck. :(
Hoping admin give you special permission as you have missed the criteria by just 1 article. :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth

Me too eligible.

Sorry

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

Chinmoy Ji, Your affection for Boddunan and the members is indeed touching. I understand your priorities and wish you the best in all your activities.
000203FB_2012-10-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Me too eligible.

Sorry

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

@Usha

I would keep in mind your words and hope to get back as early as my situation permits!

Please do log in occasionally as time permits. We all miss your valuable posts.
4_12_3_2012-10-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.