The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Sorry
I forget to mention our dearest Chinmayjee's name. Nowadays he is totally absent in forum too. Chances are remote that he writes festival articles. :whistle: He writes business and great personalities related articles more.
Chinmayjee, a request.......can you please?

Presence and devotion of time is most significant. chinmoy is very busy elsewhere. He alone can decide what is best for him. I wish him success and money in whatever activities he engages himself.

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

I am,indeed, busy at the moment. I would have loved to contribute but I'm afraid I may not! Wish you all great success in this regard!

Chinmoy Ji, Your affection for Boddunan and the members is indeed touching. I understand your priorities and wish you the best in all your activities.

Sirji, there is not an iota of doubt of what you say but I wonder who loves more !!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8844]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Sorry
I forget to mention our dearest Chinmayjee's name. Nowadays he is totally absent in forum too. Chances are remote that he writes festival articles. :whistle: He writes business and great personalities related articles more.
Chinmayjee, a request.......can you please?

Presence and devotion of time is most significant. chinmoy is very busy elsewhere. He alone can decide what is best for him. I wish him success and money in whatever activities he engages himself.

@Sandhya,Gulshanji

I am,indeed, busy at the moment. I would have loved to contribute but I'm afraid I may not! Wish you all great success in this regard!

It is a great pity that you are not able to be more active here Chinmoy, hope you are able to take time in the future and contribute here which would definitely benefit the forum...

@Usha

I would keep in mind your words and hope to get back as early as my situation permits!

Please do log in occasionally as time permits. We all miss your valuable posts.

Sure!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8845]}
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yesterday, I found a new category in article section, "Festivals". I don't know if it's a newly added one. I want to know if we can add articles for this contest in this category....or only 'customs and culture'

Meera sandhu
Yesterday, I found a new category in article section, "Festivals". I don't know if it's a newly added one. I want to know if we can add articles for this contest in this category....or only 'customs and culture'
I created it just for this contest. You can use it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I created it just for this contest. You can use it.

Sir, if my article is about a custom related to a festival, where should I add (for the contest)?
Yesterday, I submitted two articles under 'customs and culture' category. Hoping they will be considered for the contest :)

Meera sandhu
You can add article in any category. Just send the list of articles and other details mentioned on first post, on or after 10th Oct through support page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

"I have just missed the target of 10 articles with 30 cash credits. I got only 9. But I have numerous articles with cash credits 25 each. My total earnings through articles is 1212. Can you please grand me permission to participate in this contest.

Try to get one more yaar. Then you may be considered for this competition.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
"I have just missed the target of 10 articles with 30 cash credits. I got only 9. But I have numerous articles with cash credits 25 each. My total earnings through articles is 1212. Can you please grand me permission to participate in this contest.

Try to get one more yaar. Then you may be considered for this competition.

No, he can't as cut of date was September 30 :(
Yet, hoping admin will give him some consideration

Meera sandhu
One of the articles I submitted three days before for the contest is still showing green icon. But editor's commands are there, though not given "approved". It's still waiting for admin's approval.

Meera sandhu
One of the articles I submitted three days before for the contest is still showing green icon. But editor's commands are there, though not given "approved". It's still waiting for admin's approval.

Don't worry you wil get it as you are a great writer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.