The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Thank you all for your great participation on BBL-1. Now its time for BBL-2.

This time the concept is Health and the specific topics of contest are

"Nutrition, Aging and Longevity"

Respective categories are created on the articles categories.

Reward: 1000 Cash Credits
with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator.

Now coming to the rules:

1. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing before the start of contest period. Removing other restrictions so that more users can participate.
2. Time period considered for articles submission - Oct 12, 2012 - Oct 31, 2012, cut-off date to apply for reward - 2 Nov, 2012
3. Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
a. minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
b. minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles
4. No grammatical mistakes should present
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.

All the best.

P.S. Please do not discuss other topics (except the contest) in this topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir, I have a doubt...
"Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article"

Earlier, 2-3 articles of mine were rejected when I started writing here. I prepared 2 IT related articles from my OS text and 1 recipe which I translated from Malayalam magazine were found a copy in google. If so, can I participate in the contest

Meera sandhu
Sir, I have a doubt...

Earlier, 2-3 articles of mine were rejected when I started writing here. I prepared 2 IT related articles from my OS text and 1 recipe which I translated from Malayalam magazine were found a copy in google. If so, can I participate in the contest
I got many requests from people who initially posted copied content but are now writing genuinely. So I have relaxed this rule a bit. If you have no such article in last 3 months, you are eligible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sir, I have a doubt...

I got many requests from people who initially posted copied content but are now writing genuinely. So I have relaxed this rule a bit. If you have no such article in last 3 months, you are eligible.

So, am eligible :)
Thank you......

Meera sandhu
I got the point admin, let me give it a try. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not even eligible for episode 2 :dry: Anyways due to the previous contest we had many must read articles nicely written and presented hoping the same this time too. Keep it up guys! :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:laugh: I wish so

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

No arguments There!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is to ensure only writers who write quality content are eligible. Will consider your suggestion in next episode.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.