The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a simple stat which I wrote on one of email today:

On conservative means, you will earn minimum Rs.136 per article if you are eligible. :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!
This is to ensure only writers who write quality content are eligible. Will consider your suggestion in next episode.

I do understand the quality part but still I feel there are more quality writers who have not yet completed that limit, even though they write much more qualitative articles than many!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is really a good news as this is going like a Big brother show. Now we moved from one to episode 2. Now I had opportunity to write here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is to ensure only writers who write quality content are eligible. Will consider your suggestion in next episode.

I do understand the quality part but still I feel there are more quality writers who have not yet completed that limit, even though they write much more qualitative articles than many!
I do understand but there should be some good enough limit to avoid surprises. The limit is decreased to 500 now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar, Ashii
This is really a good news as this is going like a Big brother show. Now we moved from one to episode 2. Now I had opportunity to write here.

last time you just missed by 1 article.
Wish you all the best Sasi. :) :) :) :)
May God bless you with 1500 cash credits this time

Meera sandhu

I do understand but there should be some good enough limit to avoid surprises. The limit is decreased to 500 now.

so, we are going to see some nice articles written by Kalyani after a long break :cheer:

Meera sandhu
This is a great opportunity to all to earn some more,specially those who write well.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wow thats great to know, Kalyani also decided to participate. Then there will be 3 winner conform, that is kalyani, sandhya and sunil

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am happy to see this contest. Thanks Maverick for introducing this contest. I would love to participate in this contest. Thank you very much.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.