The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes kalyani,
One contest per month is sufficient....also, 1 month time to complete......
If it covers different subjects, we can read a lot of articles here.

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....
I became a health conscious person and advising my husband a lot...hahaha......
More than cash benefits, it was really worth preparing those articles......

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

Why you are writing in 'you' form? You too are as much included in this 'you' business.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes kalyani,

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

Why you are writing in 'you' form? You too are as much included in this 'you' business.

Ha ha ha! yes, I did write but barely managed to write 10 and not more, I have so many more in mind!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani
Perhaps, your Zoology degree helped you a lot. Right?

Why can't you continue writing here? Just 1 hour for an article everyday. I think it's easy for you.

Meera sandhu
Yes kalyani,

Ha ha ha! yes, I did write but barely managed to write 10 and not more, I have so many more in mind!! :)

You can still write more about this topic, contests, money and bonus are always secondary but expression is prime, right? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes kalyani,

Same here Kalyani, this contest in fact came at the worst time for me....wish I got more time to do justice, anyway I too barely managed to finish with the minimum requirement...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have completed 30 articles for contest..
Now waiting for admin's reply....

Select your best articles and submit list. There is no need to wait. 2-11-2012 is the cut off date. If you just keep waiting and do not submit list, you will be out of contest. Adherence to date/ time schedule is significant.

2 of them waiting for admin's approval...all the rest have passed that minimum threshold :)

For participation in contest, your submission only is significant. You must submit your list by the due date viz. 2nd November, even if some articles are not yet approved. Even unapproved articles may be included in the list.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes kalyani,

You can still write more about this topic, contests, money and bonus are always secondary but expression is prime, right? ;)

Of course I am going to keep writing on those topics because we cannot keep our directory incomplete because the contest is over! how would it look if visitors read articles on vitamin C and find articles on E and K are missing? :woohoo:

Good!!
Nice decision...
Articles on carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, fat, lipids etc are also missing!
They are calling you. Can't you hear?

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani
Perhaps, your Zoology degree helped you a lot. Right?

Why can't you continue writing here? Just 1 hour for an article everyday. I think it's easy for you.

Yes it did help, I had biochemistry as one of my subjects! It is easy to write in an hour but hard to sit because I have usually have a lot going on at the same time, but I am determined to keep writing!

Yes kalyani,

Of course I am going to keep writing on those topics because we cannot keep our directory incomplete because the contest is over! how would it look if visitors read articles on vitamin C and find articles on E and K are missing? :woohoo:

I too noticed that kalyani, it is a good suggestion coming from you , we have something to work on instead of looking for article ideas, I guess I too will try to fill in the blanks.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.