The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good!!
Nice decision...
Articles on carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, fat, lipids etc are also missing!
They are calling you. Can't you hear?

That's right Sandhya, if we have started a category in Nutrition, then I feel we should at least try to make it complete! I am hearing them alright!! :lol:
animated-gifs-lions-005.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes kalyani,
One contest per month is sufficient....also, 1 month time to complete......
If it covers different subjects, we can read a lot of articles here.

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....
I became a health conscious person and advising my husband a lot...hahaha......
More than cash benefits, it was really worth preparing those articles......

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

Why you are writing in 'you' form? You too are as much included in this 'you' business.

Ha ha ha! yes, I did write but barely managed to write 10 and not more, I have so many more in mind!! :)

You can still write more about this topic, contests, money and bonus are always secondary but expression is prime, right? ;)

Of course I am going to keep writing on those topics because we cannot keep our directory incomplete because the contest is over! how would it look if visitors read articles on vitamin C and find articles on E and K are missing? :woohoo:

I too noticed that kalyani, it is a good suggestion coming from you , we have something to work on instead of looking for article ideas, I guess I too will try to fill in the blanks.. :)

That's what I thought Usha! If you see other websites on health and nutrition, they have more than at least 10 articles on each topic, so we should keep writing here too and give the visitors a lot more options to keep navigating pages here itself instead of leaving the site!

I actually wanted to write more for the contest but the time was not good as I was down with flu and you too were busy personally! But we all should keep writing now!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Good!!
Nice decision...
Articles on carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, fat, lipids etc are also missing!

That's right Sandhya, if we have started a category in Nutrition, then I feel we should at least try to make it complete! I am hearing them alright!! :lol:

I am exhausted, writing on topics am not familiar with :silly: :silly:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9111]}

Now you can proceed :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Good!!
Nice decision...

he he he! Tired?? Take rest for a few days and start working! You cannot give up! :)

Good!!
Nice decision...

he he he! Tired?? Take rest for a few days and start working! You cannot give up! :)

Yes of course......
I will write at least one article for this site everyday. I want to see Boddunan growing as a big banyan tree :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Ashii
Yes kalyani,

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

Why you are writing in 'you' form? You too are as much included in this 'you' business.

Ha ha ha! yes, I did write but barely managed to write 10 and not more, I have so many more in mind!! :)

You can still write more about this topic, contests, money and bonus are always secondary but expression is prime, right? ;)

Of course I am going to keep writing on those topics because we cannot keep our directory incomplete because the contest is over! how would it look if visitors read articles on vitamin C and find articles on E and K are missing? :woohoo:

I too noticed that kalyani, it is a good suggestion coming from you , we have something to work on instead of looking for article ideas, I guess I too will try to fill in the blanks.. :)

That's what I thought Usha! If you see other websites on health and nutrition, they have more than at least 10 articles on each topic, so we should keep writing here too and give the visitors a lot more options to keep navigating pages here itself instead of leaving the site!

I actually wanted to write more for the contest but the time was not good as I was down with flu and you too were busy personally! But we all should keep writing now!

Do you girls know the reason of my article about guys telling lies to gals, I can see it's getting popular among members due its facts. But I have reasons to believe that I must write another one this time alerting guys to make aware as girls are better story makers/tellers. :laugh: (You know what I mean.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes kalyani,

Do you girls know the reason of my article about guys telling lies to gals, I can see it's getting popular among members due its facts. But I have reasons to believe that I must write another one this time alerting guys to make aware as girls are better story makers/tellers. :laugh: (You know what I mean.)

Of course girls are better storytellers!!! :evil: Yeah you can write that article too, it will get a lot of hits!

The contest is now closed. Hence, this needs be locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for participating in the contest, the response was amazing and it was really joyful to read such an informative articles everyday.

Thank you all once again, and will publish the results shortly before closing out this thread. Be ready for next BIG league.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sir,
let me give a few suggestions....
It's a nice idea to give extra cash prizes to participants for outstanding performances.
If a criteria is given......for example, total cash credits from articles is 1000 or 1200 or something like that (to earn extra cash credits), we are getting a target. Keeping that target in mind, we can work more easily, while preparing articles...
Hoping you would kindly note this suggestion.

Also, weekly contests of 5 articles of a topic with some fixed targets can be announced giving participation to many members. If so, quickly we can get a lot of articles of different topics.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.