The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ram, try to write atleast one article of 500 words daily. Then soon you will reach the threasold

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ram, try to write atleast one article of 500 words daily. Then soon you will reach the threasold

I am trying so actually I am not getting time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, Boddunan League will prompt many lazy writers to write again for Boddunan. Though there are 10k members, only a few are there who have contributed articles with 500 rs to the site. May this move prompt more writers to come forward, so that they can participate in the contest

Meera sandhu
Yes, Boddunan League will prompt many lazy writers to write again for Boddunan. Though there are 10k members, only a few are there who have contributed articles with 500 rs to the site. May this move prompt more writers to come forward, so that they can participate in the contest

ya I am a lazy writer but trying to write some more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I request board members to please stick on to the topic and do not post agreement, yes, no type answers so that we can concentrate on the productive tasks. I hope you guys understand. Thanks.
bodd_2012-10-14.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8899]}
hoping admin would rectify the error shown in the home page......about the contests :)

Meera sandhu
dear sandhya what is the error in this yar

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Just read it again.....1000+500 cash credits is offered to episode 2, not 1

Meera sandhu

Just read it again.....1000+500 cash credits is offered to episode 2, not 1

Yes I noticed it long back and wondered about that...obviously it is a print mistake ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wish I could participate but I managed the 500 cash credits through article submission today only. :huh: Hope I will be eligible for the next episode. B)

Thats great and some other eligibilities are threre so check in full then go for the contest.

what about you?
I think you can participate this time :cheer:
What about sanjeev?

No I am not elligible for this. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Copy cat :laugh: :laugh: Am sure, you have completed articles with 500rs
I think many copy cats are here

everyone is copycat. Only you need to change the copied material. This is what is called: Making handkerchief of dhoti. If you spoil something, you are original. Spoil work of Shakespeare and that will be your original.

I was so amazed to read a quote from Picasso somewhere- 'Small timers steal while the big ones get inspiration' and now you can add that professionals do the same and known better as "researchers". Copycat is the one who simply copy pastes, there are only 26 letters in English language. I find this a good inspiration for an article later.

Truth is that we get inspired from everything around us. We just make it our own instead of immitating :cheer:
Yes, all of us are copy cats.....otherwise we would have been scientists who discovered something new :cheer:
Even the first lessons of our life, we learn from our elders :silly: :woohoo:

So far any scientist has discovered nothing new. Whatever they discovered was already there but not known. The law of gravitation was applicable even before Newton. The relative density was there even before Archimedes. Scientists only discovered the law of nature, that already existed but not known. Engineers made designs of products like engines on basis of discovered facts of nature.

We learn anything either from others or from nature/ surroundings. We neither make nor discover anything new. Originality is only of applying mind. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.