The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many members are here who are not able to participate due to the rule, "even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months." But if those members, later corrected that article and submitted, got approved too, can they participate in the contest?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many members are here who are not able to participate due to the rule, "even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months." But if those members, later corrected that article and submitted, got approved too, can they participate in the contest?

Oh I did not see this eligibility hehehe... :laugh:

But still there are many people out there who can participate in the contest. I feel its great and admin should also think of some other contests too that will inspire people to contribute more for the site. :)
Let us wait for the answer of maverick for my doubt.

The fault of home page rectified.
Did amin change some rule to participate?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

haven't you seen edited post of admin?
You need only 500 rs minimum......also no copy caught articles for past 3 months, even if they are resubmitted and approved later. I think am right :)

Meera sandhu
I have seen it but still now I have not reached the threshold. Thanks for your nice cooperation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
then ram, write one article every day, so that you can reach the threshold and from next contest you can participate

I think the members caught and rejected for copy pasting know it better and the administrator of the site knows it best, therefore why discuss this issue here, which is neither known to us nor our concern. Let admin decide who qualifies and who does not.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ram, sarala, Sanjeev et. al, I hope you have read Maverick's post above:
[quote]I request board members to please stick on to the topic and do not post agreement, yes, no type answers so that we can concentrate on the productive tasks. I hope you guys understand. Thanks. [/quote]

Stick to the topic please and do not post unnecessary replies here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the members caught and rejected for copy pasting know it better and the administrator of the site knows it best, therefore why discuss this issue here, which is neither known to us nor our concern. Let admin decide who qualifies and who does not.

Yes, yet I feel, that 'copy caught' rule may be taken off at least for this contest as I see many new users here with 500 cash credits, but couldn't participate in the contest. Such rules can be made strict from next contest onwards if admin feel so. :huh: :huh: . It's my opinion only.
Last month when I restarted writing here, editor team was not selected yet and our site was undergoing many changes. Admin was editing our articles giving remarks.
One day, when I clicked member names on leader board, I could see those links leading to member's details including submitted articles. Even non-reviewed articles were there. Surprisingly, admin's comments on each article while placing cursor on green/red icon was visible. (Now it's not possible to see reviews on editors if it's not ours). Even commends of rejected articles were visible.
I just checked all the 10 members' latest articles and find that a few rejected articles were there with admin's comment, "Rejected. Copied content". One or two articles got rejected with commend, "Remove copyright picture".
So, like episode 1, only a few contestants will be able to participate this time also. So, I request admin to recheck those rules with some restrictions removed to encourage new writers as well. Thank you. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.