The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Admin

Sir,
I want your urgent help.
Can you check PM please....

Sir, am in a bit tension..can you give me a reply please :)

Cut off date for article submission is 31st October 2012. You may include the articles submitted by you in contest even if not approved/ published. Editors/ Admin cannot approve and publish the article immediately on last date viz. 31st October.

Sir, it was a rejection of article today .....due to mouse problem, mS-word copy was pasted in text editor and got rejected...
Now I have resubmitted it and approved as well....otherwise my 1 day full work :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
@Admin

Sir,
I want your urgent help.
Can you check PM please....

Sir, am in a bit tension..can you give me a reply please :)

Cut off date for article submission is 31st October 2012. You may include the articles submitted by you in contest even if not approved/ published. Editors/ Admin cannot approve and publish the article immediately on last date viz. 31st October.

Sir, it was a rejection of article today .....due to mouse problem, mS-word copy was pasted in text editor and got rejected...
Now I have resubmitted it and approved as well....otherwise my 1 day full work :silly: :silly:

I see you working hard in writing articles these days. :)

56 articles in a month is an achievement hats off to you Sandhya. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I never was joking but serious as that enabled couple of good writers to participate and they proved my point. You shall be surprised to see the outcome of the contest. Maybe this is not a contest but a target oriented offer to any one who can reach to set challenges. Many of us did.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mary
Sanjeev, am happy that I will get 5100 rupees cheque this month....
It's Gulshanji's words that motivated me to complete that target, I fixed in my mind.
Special thanks to him.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I liked your suggestion dear Sunil

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:

Isn't it a little late for your disagreement? The contest is almost over now!

Yes but I think this I suggested for the next contest. :laugh:

Really??? Not really clear from your remark or probably I am losing my language comprehension then!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I liked your suggestion dear Sunil

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:

Isn't it a little late for your disagreement? The contest is almost over now!

Yes but I think this I suggested for the next contest. :laugh:

Really??? Not really clear from your remark or probably I am losing my language comprehension then!!! :laugh:

Anyway now you got it what I meant. :)

Or should I write it more clearly. :laugh:
@ Sandhya

56 articles is too great. keep your hard working. I think you are the top earner of the site. :) :) :) Your name is the top earners list in the first position. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@ Sandhya

56 articles is too great. keep your hard working. I think you are the top earner of the site. :) :) :) Your name is the top earners list in the first position. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I want you too to join me in top 5. Hoping you will participate in the next contest for sure :) :)

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev, it is crystal clear now and I suggest you write everything carefully and clearly henceforth so no one misunderstands your posts!

Anyway, Mary and everyone else, stick to the topic and do not start congratulating everyone here! I trust I am very much clear!
you can send PMs to whoever you wish to congratulate!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Sandhya

I want you too to join me in top 5. Hoping you will participate in the next contest for sure :) :)

Yes she will because she has crossed that 1000 Rs limit in such a short time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.