The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sanjeev, it is crystal clear now and I suggest you write everything carefully and clearly henceforth so no one misunderstands your posts!

Anyway, Mary and everyone else, stick to the topic and do not start congratulating everyone here! I trust I am very much clear!
you can send PMs to whoever you wish to congratulate!

I thought it to be better if moderator had corrected it if there was a problem with the post. :blink: Anyway I will try not to make people misunderstand with my posts in future. :)
@ Sandhya

56 articles is too great. keep your hard working. I think you are the top earner of the site. :) :) :) Your name is the top earners list in the first position. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I want you too to join me in top 5. Hoping you will participate in the next contest for sure :) :)

Yes she will because she has crossed that 1000 Rs limit in such a short time. :)

you both talking about me. But I am earning very less amount in my article submission.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have completed 30 articles for contest..
Now waiting for admin's reply....

Meera sandhu
Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I liked your suggestion dear Sunil

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:

Yes Sanjeev....
Actually our site is not a big one.....only a small community with 15-20 active members. When this site is giving us a small income, a lot of fun and a lot of articles and knowledge, we should give something in return, contributing to the site.
It's not a big problem to earn 1000 rs from articles in 1 month. Articles can bring traffic to the site. If a person is not willing to contribute at least a little to the site, yet want to participate in contests only, it's not fair :evil: :evil: :sick: .
When admin introduced this contest, I am sure many of its members might be thinking to restart writing so that they can reach that threshold. It's a nice idea that should be welcomed by us, if we want this site to grow. Hoping I am right. :)

Meera sandhu
Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I liked your suggestion dear Sunil

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:

Yes Sanjeev....
Actually our site is not a big one.....only a small community with 15-20 active members. When this site is giving us a small income, a lot of fun and a lot of articles and knowledge, we should give something in return, contributing to the site.
It's not a big problem to earn 1000 rs from articles in 1 month. Articles can bring traffic to the site. If a person is not willing to contribute at least a little to the site, yet want to participate in contests only, it's not fair :evil: :evil: :sick: .
When admin introduced this contest, I am sure many of its members might be thinking to restart writing so that they can reach that threshold. It's a nice idea that should be welcomed by us, if we want this site to grow. Hoping I am right. :)

YOu are right Sandhya, the contest did motivate many to write excellent articles, I have seen some really really good articles form many of us here!! And if we keep the same tempo of submitting articles, it would be greatly beneficial for us all, as our revenue comes from articles!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes kalyani,
One contest per month is sufficient....also, 1 month time to complete......
If it covers different subjects, we can read a lot of articles here.

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....
I became a health conscious person and advising my husband a lot...hahaha......
More than cash benefits, it was really worth preparing those articles......

Meera sandhu

Select your best articles and submit list. There is no need to wait. 2-11-2012 is the cut off date. If you just keep waiting and do not submit list, you will be out of contest. Adherence to date/ time schedule is significant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes kalyani,

Do you know, when this subject was chosen, I was really confused about its topics and asked about topics to many members here. I was not good in these subjects.... yet I learnt a lot and submitted articles putting all my efforts together. Am also surprised that, the person who was struggling to get 10 topics submitted 30 articles, entirely different topics.....

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Select your best articles and submit list. There is no need to wait. 2-11-2012 is the cut off date. If you just keep waiting and do not submit list, you will be out of contest. Adherence to date/ time schedule is significant.

2 of them waiting for admin's approval...all the rest have passed that minimum threshold :)

Meera sandhu
Yes kalyani,

Turned into half a doctor, eh??? :lol: and yet you did a good job and so many others, all of you have given very good articles!

No need for an MBBS degree or dietician course... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What will be our next topic? :whistle: :whistle:
Am sure am going to swim this time...

Hoping admin will announce it after 2 weeks.
2 contests in a month.....I am really tired :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.