The topic is locked.
is top voter of the day contest still active. what all things need to be done to participate in it? how it works? :huh: :huh:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can vote on the polls on the site and if you happen to be the highest voter on a day then you will be awarded cash credits=25 for that particular day.

Live in the present :)
You can vote on the polls on the site and if you happen to be the highest voter on a day then you will be awarded cash credits=25 for that particular day.

are the votes counted from 12 PM to 12PM next day or 12AM to 12AM next day or is it some other procedure to judge?

are the votes counted from 12 PM to 12PM next day or 12AM to 12AM next day or is it some other procedure to judge?

There is no other procedure to judge. The voter who participates in polls and votes for the highest number of times will be awarded the cash credit and the results are counted on a daily basis (24 hours).

I participated only once, spend 2 or more hours for it...yet couldn't win ....
After that, till now, I never attempted...

I want to know, what's teh benefit for the site if we participate in this contest? We are given 25 rs everyday. That's why am asking

Meera sandhu
I participated only once, spend 2 or more hours for it...yet couldn't win ....
After that, till now, I never attempted...

I want to know, what's teh benefit for the site if we participate in this contest? We are given 25 rs everyday. That's why am asking

i think you read my mind. even i was going to ask that question . how we earn by just voting in polls . anyways....
Yes its still there and one can vote as many polls to get 25/ after being the top voter of the day. :)
Even our admin has win it two days, most recently...hihi

Meera sandhu

Even I tried it recently by participating on 7 polls I thought I would win but I could not. :woohoo:
I have seen many persons getting that award just posting below 10 polls...so it depends on luck only...
That day I think I participated in more than 50, yet couldn't make it

Meera sandhu

Even I tried it recently by participating on 7 polls I thought I would win but I could not. :woohoo:

Because there may have been someone who would have voted on more than 7 polls. I see no point in continuing this discussion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.