The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You all missed a very crucial point friends that the share value is directly related to number of shares and in this month's case the number of shares are only 26. So the value had to go up any way.

Appreciations to you sunil ji for revealing the reason behind the increased value of the share. I hope there will be increase in the number of shares this month.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You all missed a very crucial point friends that the share value is directly related to number of shares and in this month's case the number of shares are only 26. So the value had to go up any way.

Appreciations to you sunil ji for revealing the reason behind the increased value of the share. I hope there will be increase in the number of shares this month.

The active members are almost the same. They are now spending their time more on writing articles than on forums. consequently, number of shares are less. But this is also a blessing in disguise. The lesser number of shares result in higher pay out per share.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The active members are almost the same. They are now spending their time more on writing articles than on forums. consequently, number of shares are less. But this is also a blessing in disguise. The lesser number of shares result in higher pay out per share.

Gulshan Ji, As you said, Most of the active members are same. But I am first time in this list. I joined this community on 10th of last month. People like you helped me a lot achieving this. Helping tendency & patience are much appreciated.

Congratulation to all share winners.
I think this is an record value of share credited.

I never saw such a good revenue per share. This is really wonderful.
Hard work of member is seen here.

it happened only because no. of shares have also decreased considerably :P

Meera sandhu

Of course Sandhya. But I expect few more members at least in the list of this month which will be announced in December. Belated Wishes. Hope you had colourful celebration. Convey my wishes to your family too.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

This is because most of the people were busy in writing articles and could not accumulate more points. :laugh:

This is because most of the people were busy in writing articles and could not accumulate more points. :laugh:

but am sure, site will be benefited more by my festival and health related articles ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

but am sure, site will be benefited more by my festival and health related articles ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly many good articles were received through these contests which ultimately would gain some more revenues in future to this site. :)
This month share amount is also high comparing to the previous months. It is diwali gift for all of us.

Of course, the share amount is high comparing to that of previous month. I hope this will motivate all of the members to get activated. I am eagerly expecting new names in the list of this month.

More participation in the forums would reduce revenue shares.hehehe.. :lol:
Wow.. I just miss this post.. Look like revenue sharing has been increased greatly... Great going all members.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.