The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow! Another great contest and great category! I really wish I had enough time but will try nevertheless!

I think you can submit an article on your husband ;)
What do you think Kalyani? :P

He he he! I would like to, but I know he will not let me, he feels he has still not achieved that position but would want me write on other great artists and illustrators!!!

a free advertisement in Boddunan + 150 rs cash prize for that article.
what do you say?
If you are not willing, am ready, give me his biodata :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Wow! Another great contest and great category! I really wish I had enough time but will try nevertheless!

He he he! I would like to, but I know he will not let me, he feels he has still not achieved that position but would want me write on other great artists and illustrators!!!

what do you say?

Won't do!!! :P :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

what do you say?

if so, i need to search 9 more topics only......

anyhow, am really confused with this topic.......
can you give me a few topics.....am sure we can write on paintings, drawings etc.....

Meera sandhu
Hello Everyone,

I am back with another big contest on Boddunan. Before starting, I would like to thank each and everyone who made episode 1 and 2 successful.

So, episode 3 topic is:

Art and Design (including its sub categories)

Respective categories and sub-categories are already created on the articles section.

Reward: 1000 Cash Credits
with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator.

Cut-off Dates:
Article Writing: 15th Nov 2012 - 30th Nov 2012 (inclusive of the dates)
Send Nominations: Before 2nd December 2012
Winner Announcement: On or before 5th Dec, 2012

Rules:
1. Those who participated and won in 1 & 2 need not worry about your eligibility unless you did some mischievous things in last few days ;) .
2. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing on or before 14th Nov 2012.
3. Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
a. minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
b. minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles
4. No grammatical mistakes should present
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.

Wish you all the best.

Theme of the competition needs clarification. Take ART.sub categories are conventional and Digital arts are there. and the sub categories in painting are Realism, Abstract,cubism surrealism to name a few . Art also indicates Performing and visual arts. And coming to design starting from layout there are innumerable number of modes of designing.
Is the participant allowed to choose any of the main and sub categories?
A clarification in this regard will be appreciated.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

what do you say?

if so, i need to search 9 more topics only......

anyhow, am really confused with this topic.......
can you give me a few topics.....am sure we can write on paintings, drawings etc.....

Sure the subject is blurry. In this regard have a look at my thread

I know you are gonna do it 'cause you are related to artists and art galleries. Am I right?

The problem is time for me, I am going to Indore and Mandu coming tuesday so I really don't know what to do :( :(

Why don't you search through your amazon reviews? I have seen them, really breath taking!! :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Movie is also an art form, if so can we write articles about great artists onscreen?

also kathakali, koodiyattam, mohiniyattam.....all are ancient art forms. Right?

Meera sandhu
Art and design.....hmmmmm here starts the need of help of wifeee. After all she is master of arts. That may be a bit difficult but shall have to ask for her help. :laugh: I would have preferred some thing related to technology.

What type of art ? Performing or visual?

I know you are gonna do it 'cause you are related to artists and art galleries. Am I right?

The problem is time for me, I am going to Indore and Mandu coming tuesday so I really don't know what to do :( :(

Why don't you search through your amazon reviews? I have seen them, really breath taking!! :cheer:

I didn't get what you mean???? What amazon reviews?

Movie is also an art form, if so can we write articles about great artists onscreen?

also kathakali, koodiyattam, mohiniyattam.....all are ancient art forms. Right?

Movies are art form, but the category is Art and Design, so Movies cannot be included.

kathakali, koodiyattam, mohiniyattam these are all performing arts so you can write articles on these under Performing Arts subcategory!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.