The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

Ram, writing 10 articles is not at all tough.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ten articles for this contest is some tough with rs 30 in seven and 3 in 50 articles. What do you think friends?

how many articles have you completed?
I want to see your name in the winners' list :cheer:
all the very best for you :)

Meera sandhu

Oh my G for me its tough to write even 10 articles. Though I think that I would start writing at least 3~4 articles in a week but can't get time to do that. Hope one work pressure gets reduced I would start writing more articles here. :)
editors...
a number of articles waiting for your attention....
kindly finish it please....
a lot of ambition to get 1500 + 5000 rs cheque again :( :(

Meera sandhu

Oh my G for me its tough to write even 10 articles. Though I think that I would start writing at least 3~4 articles in a week but can't get time to do that. Hope one work pressure gets reduced I would start writing more articles here. :)

Writing any number of articles is not a big deal, if I'm re.relieved of power cuts

Writing any number of articles is not a big deal, if I'm re.relieved of power cuts

Power cuts are a way of life. You just need to select a topic and write the title and a few lines. Thereafter, add or delete anything in Boddunan editor as long as you don't reach finality. Thereafter click 'submit' and your job is over. Before that just use 'save' button.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

editors...

You can definitely make it as one time if you can do why not the other time.. :cheer:
editors...

You can definitely make it as one time if you can do why not the other time.. :cheer:

for that, editors need to co-operate with me :P

Meera sandhu
Please cooperate editors I am also concentrated on articles If you agree with this I also want to get a cheque this month.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Today is last day for submitting your articles. Do not worry much about approvals, all you need your article submitted on or before today midnight. In case you don't know if your articles get enough credits, do submit a couple of more articles to make sure you do not lost in last minute. Happy writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.