The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh Ronark...
you are great yaar!!
You have proved that you are an IT engineer.
keep it up!

Meera sandhu
oh Ronark...
you are great yaar!!
keep it up!

:) :) :laugh: This is very easy. For understanding this you don't need to be IT engineer.

Want to make each day Accountable

oh Ronark...
you are great yaar!!
keep it up!

Mam, you have participate in BBL twice and this is 3rd time.So, you know this process better. So, I want to ask that what ever i have done for the nominations is correct or wrong? I mean I have copied the links and sent it through boddunan support. The process of nomination is correct or wrong?

Want to make each day Accountable

oh Ronark...
you are great yaar!!
keep it up!

Mam, you have participate in BBL twice and this is 3rd time.So, you know this process better. So, I want to ask that what ever i have done for the nominations is correct or wrong? I mean I have copied the links and sent it through boddunan support. The process of nomination is correct or wrong?

You have done right Ronark- you must send your links to support team and not to admin as PM. That's all we all need to do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
i think all of you have already done it.
let me finish it now

Meera sandhu
let me finish it now

No I have not yet sent mine, hope to do it by evening or tomorrow morning. i'll wait for more of mine to get approved although i have qualified.

let me finish it now

No I have not yet sent mine, hope to do it by evening or tomorrow morning. i'll wait for more of mine to get approved although i have qualified.

i have just finished it now.
we should never postpone good things in life :P :P :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
let me finish it now

I do it according to astrology- my astrologer says to send it after 3PM IST. You know I trust too much in stars, astrology, palmistry and all. :laugh:

let me finish it now

I do it according to astrology- my astrologer says to send it after 3PM IST. You know I trust too much in stars, astrology, palmistry and all. :laugh:

So you do editing too according to astrology? Kudos
let me finish it now

So you do editing too according to astrology? Kudos

yes, of course..that's the reason why a lot of articles still in pending stage ;)

@Sunil...
so, you also believe in palmist and astrology, at least for some things :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
better you take a 1 crore rupee lottery to know your fortune from palmist rather than hunting for 1500 rupees ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.