The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think all of you have already done it.
let me finish it now

No I have not yet sent mine, hope to do it by evening or tomorrow morning. i'll wait for more of mine to get approved although i have qualified.

i have just finished it now.
we should never postpone good things in life :P :P :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I do it according to astrology- my astrologer says to send it after 3PM IST. You know I trust too much in stars, astrology, palmistry and all. :laugh:

So you do editing too according to astrology? Kudos

Why our ministers take oath or even file their nominations according to astrology, there must be some reason behind it. I have started today itself otherwise I have no faith in such things at all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

this article
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/240-interior-design-and-decor/21026-top-taps-to-decorate-your-interior.html
is now showing 'presently locked by kalyani'...i think, it's in the same status for the past 1 hour.
i think it's a system error. is it possible to fix the error?

Meera sandhu
let me finish it now

No I have not yet sent mine, hope to do it by evening or tomorrow morning. i'll wait for more of mine to get approved although i have qualified.

I do it according to astrology- my astrologer says to send it after 3PM IST. You know I trust too much in stars, astrology, palmistry and all. :laugh:

Why our ministers take oath or even file their nominations according to astrology, there must be some reason behind it. I have started today itself otherwise I have no faith in such things at all.

I also believe in palmist, but not always. I knew some of the indication, which i see on my palm. I believe on those lines which i know.

Want to make each day Accountable

let me finish it now

The minsters take oath according to constitution and at the venue and time as decided beforehand. I wonder if several ministers ask for different venue and time or both, how they can be obliged. Will every one be administered oath separately and at different venue as advised by palmist. Very funny indeed. I take astrology and palmistry as big joke. We need not follow ministers in such absurdities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

this article
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/arts-and-design/240-interior-design-and-decor/21026-top-taps-to-decorate-your-interior.html
is now showing 'presently locked by kalyani'...i think, it's in the same status for the past 1 hour.

@gulshanji
leave those palmist jokes and can you please check if you can fix the error? :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
let me finish it now

The minsters take oath according to constitution and at the venue and time as decided beforehand. I wonder if several ministers ask for different venue and time or both, how they can be obliged. Will every one be administered oath separately and at different venue as advised by palmist. Very funny indeed. I take astrology and palmistry as big joke. We need not follow ministers in such absurdities.

Yes, exactly. Of all the people in this Bharat Our Ministers are your role models?
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
let me finish it now

I too have no such faith- i have a firm trust in Karma. For me Work comes first and foremost rest follows it. In fact India can only be successful if 'no work no pay ' rule would be applied.

@Sunny,
check my previous post please..it's applicable to you too....hahaha

Meera sandhu
this article

@gulshanji
leave those palmist jokes and can you please check if you can fix the error? :P :cheer: :cheer:

The article is locked because of technical error or not completely editing. The article can be unlocked by admin only and then will be edited by the concerned editor only or admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
let me finish it now

Yes, exactly. Of all the people in this Bharat Our Ministers are your role models?

Perhaps you missed last line of my post, that reflects my true views about palmists and ministers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.