The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another great opportunity to all members.
@Maverick am I eligible for this contest or not,kindly check and answer me.

No ram I think you are not eligible you know it. One of your article you have copied in the month of October. :blink:

No ram I think you are not eligible you know it. One of your article you have copied in the month of October. :blink:

it may be MS-Copy as well.
It will give message, copy paste. Most recently, it happened in my case, also many other members here :)

Meera sandhu

it may be MS-Copy as well.
It will give message, copy paste. Most recently, it happened in my case, also many other members here :)

copying from other sites only is a disqualification from contest. Copy paste from M.S. word or formatting outside Boddunan editor is technical mistake only. In such cases, you may participate in the contest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am just writing and approval is admins hand. Let wait for a good result.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I congrats all who just joining in this league.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I congrats all who just joining in this league.

Why are you not joining in this contest. You have completed the criteria that is Rs500 in article.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram Prosad, I don't think she has denied in taking part in this league. I wish she will join and write many goods articles.
Guys, please stick to the topic and do not deviate from it. Do not worry about who can and who cannot write, but please focus on yours!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not eligible to participate in the contest but I am trying hard these days to fulfill the criteria for the next contest. Congrats to those who qualified for the contest.Wish you guys all the best. :)
I am not eligible to participate in the contest but I am trying hard these days to fulfill the criteria for the next contest. Congrats to those who qualified for the contest.Wish you guys all the best. :)

not completed 500 rs though received 2 cheques :unsure: :unsure:
A lazy writer :P
am sure, you will participate next month :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.