The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not eligible to participate in the contest but I am trying hard these days to fulfill the criteria for the next contest. Congrats to those who qualified for the contest.Wish you guys all the best. :)

not completed 500 rs though received 2 cheques :unsure: :unsure:
A lazy writer :P
am sure, you will participate next month :cheer:

Yes still I have not made 500 Rs through writing articles,could just managed 455 rs hope to make it in few days but what to do not getting much of ideas to write articles. :)
I am not eligible to participate in the contest but I am trying hard these days to fulfill the criteria for the next contest. Congrats to those who qualified for the contest.Wish you guys all the best. :)

Yes still I have not made 500 Rs through writing articles,could just managed 455 rs hope to make it in few days but what to do not getting much of ideas to write articles. :)

sir, Internet is big hub. Don't think much and just google it. You will find lot of ideas.

Want to make each day Accountable

then write on new topics though you are not participating in contest :P

Meera sandhu

I will write my first aim to take my earning from articles more than 500 Rs. :)

I will write my first aim to take my earning from articles more than 500 Rs. :)

just one article of 900-1000 words is enough. Write something on newly added topics :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Surely I will try but I am not that skilled I hardly get CC of 50 Rs on my articles I have to improve a lot to reach higher level like you Sandhya. :)
Surely I will try but I am not that skilled I hardly get CC of 50 Rs on my articles I have to improve a lot to reach higher level like you Sandhya. :)

just try yaar...
when I started working here, I re-opened English subject after a long gap of 15 years...somehow I managed it. forum helped me a lot
now i have improved a lot

Meera sandhu

just try yaar...
when I started working here, I re-opened English subject after a long gap of 15 years...somehow I managed it. forum helped me a lot
now i have improved a lot

These days I have been writing articles in Hindi may that is one of the reason I have been getting less CC as I have seen articles in regional language get lesser CC. :blink:
This could be. The Hindi articles are less read by net surfers. This could be reason behind low cash credit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This could be. The Hindi articles are less read by net surfers. This could be reason behind low cash credit.

may be that's the reason also I have seen no ads on my my Hindi articles. :)

I think I should switch over to English articles. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.