The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Last 5 days remaining for writing your articles for this contest. I hope many of you become eligible for this time.

I am really in the hunt. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I am really in the hunt. :)

How many articles have you written so far Ronak for the contest?. :)

i have completed 12 articles.
Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Thanks a lot for the reminder, it keeps us on our toes (fingers) :) time really flies...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now, since my house shift is shifted to 10 days later, i have decided to complete 20 this time :cheer: :cheer:

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

I too have the same problem. My house is undergoing renovation. My article writing has taken a big blow

now am feeling relaxed......actually i have data for writing more than 50 articles this time. only problem is time needed to add those data full. even if the contest is closed, i will submit a few more under this category after November. :)

Meera sandhu

now am feeling relaxed......actually i have data for writing more than 50 articles this time. only problem is time needed to add those data full. even if the contest is closed, i will submit a few more under this category after November. :)

Oh yes you don't need to wait for the contest you can write those articles even after the contest closes. :)

I hope members will post a lot of articles in spite of house renovation and shifting. I am eagerly waiting for 20k articles milestone announcement.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I have yet to complete my quota but hope to do it. Actually I am too busy with my travel and other commitments for the site. However, hope to finish or add a few extra articles than needed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.