Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to all the winners and special appreciation for Ram as I feel to start something is half winning it. :)

i think, he completed it, but placed one or two articles in the wrong category. am sure, he will be happy with the result :)

Yes he should be as to see your name among the toppers always give good feeling hope he will start writing more articles here. :)
Hi All,

Here are the winners for BBL3.

1. Sandhya (bonus)
2. Usha (bonus)
3. Suni51
4. Ronark

Special consideration for attempting the contest:
5. Ramprosad

Congratulations.

Congratulations everyone. Keep Rocking.
Congratulations to all the winners and special appreciation for Ram as I feel to start something is half winning it. :)

i think, he completed it, but placed one or two articles in the wrong category. am sure, he will be happy with the result :)

Maverick appreciated the hard worker. Thank You Maverick. This appreciation is indeed good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes he should be as to see your name among the toppers always give good feeling hope he will start writing more articles here. :)

So in the next episode we can expect good performance from them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This list of members and appreciation by maverick should attract lot more members to participate and win the contest.

This list of members and appreciation by maverick should attract lot more members to participate and win the contest.

Admin is the first person to appreciate you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation all BBL 3 Winners, Usha ji you doing great on all sites you joined.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Admin is the first person to appreciate you.

I am liking it. :)

Next contest...perhaps i may not able to participate or complete..
House shifting on 16th, Daughter's second term exam starts on 17th and am going home for 10 days leave on 23rd.
yet, I will try though can't guarantee its success

Meera sandhu
Thanks to Maverick and administrator. I just tried but will participate whole heartedly from the next.
Congratulation to all winners.
Sandhya ,suni ,Ronark and Usha ,rocking performance.
I want to give a big thanks to Sarala as she encouraged me a lot. me.
Thanks to all my friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.