Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

Here are the winners for BBL3.

1. Sandhya (bonus)
2. Usha (bonus)
3. Suni51
4. Ronark

Special consideration for attempting the contest:
5. Ramprosad

Congratulations.

My congratulations to the winners of BBL-3 (Sandhya, Usha, Suni51, Ronark and RamProsad). Keep Rocking guys. Thanks to Maverick too.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many heartiest congratulations to all the winners, Not really surprised to see Sandhya, Usha and Sunil, they have been doing fabulous job right from the beginning, they are now at a point where we cannot expect anything less from these three titans!!! :) :) :)
Also I am very much pleasantly surprised to see Ronark and Ram in the list, many warm and special congratulations to you both, and hope you succeed in the oncoming contests as well.

Its party time folks!!! :) :) :)

thank you Kalyani. But I missed you in the list, also Gulshanji.
I really wanted you to see in the list :dry:
Hoping you won't miss the next league, perhaps I may miss it

Thanks for missing me but time really is a big constraint for me. I don't know if I can participate again next time since my husband is working on a fourth book in the series and I am expected to get the script for translation in the next 10 pr 15 days, so will be busy with that. Although I will really try my best to write whatever I can!

now only I remember.
What about that book?
Translation of a Marathi book.
Is it published? i need a copy

Five of my translated books have been published, all are related to art instruction. But if you are interested, will definitely reserve a copy of the latest one :)

That is great Kalyani, dint know you were also a writer with published books , you really have a multi faceted personality ... :) please do let me know the titles so that I can look up...
\

No no Usha, not a writer, only a humble translator!!! ;)

see link http://jyotsnaprakashan.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=352&Itemid=199
my fifth translated book, Fourth one by my husband and his friend!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many heartiest congratulations to all the winners, Not really surprised to see Sandhya, Usha and Sunil, they have been doing fabulous job right from the beginning, they are now at a point where we cannot expect anything less from these three titans!!! :) :) :)
Also I am very much pleasantly surprised to see Ronark and Ram in the list, many warm and special congratulations to you both, and hope you succeed in the oncoming contests as well.

Thanks for missing me but time really is a big constraint for me. I don't know if I can participate again next time since my husband is working on a fourth book in the series and I am expected to get the script for translation in the next 10 pr 15 days, so will be busy with that. Although I will really try my best to write whatever I can!

now only I remember.
What about that book?

Five of my translated books have been published, all are related to art instruction. But if you are interested, will definitely reserve a copy of the latest one :)

That is great Kalyani, dint know you were also a writer with published books , you really have a multi faceted personality ... :) please do let me know the titles so that I can look up...
\

see link http://jyotsnaprakashan.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=352&Itemid=199

Thanks a lot Kalyani, have saved the link, am seriously thinking of learning sketching and pencil drawings...always had a liking for it :) The page has many other titles as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

now only I remember.
What about that book?

\

Thanks a lot Kalyani, have saved the link, am seriously thinking of learning sketching and pencil drawings...always had a liking for it :) The page has many other titles as well..

You are welcome, below the Graphite Pencil you will see Sample pages, the image of the demonstration of a portrait of a small child with flowers on his head is my son :)

and if you wish to learn sketching and drawing, buy this book and also the top two books Color Pencil and Pastels in related books below, also by my husband and his friend :) :) :)

(please note I am not promoting or trying to sell, just helping would-be and professional artists! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

now only I remember.
What about that book?

\

You are welcome, below the Graphite Pencil you will see Sample pages, the image of the demonstration of a portrait of a small child with flowers on his head is my son :)

and if you wish to learn sketching and drawing, buy this book and also the top two books Color Pencil and Pastels in related books below, also by my husband and his friend :) :) :)

(please note I am not promoting or trying to sell, just helping would-be and professional artists! :)]/quote]

Of course Kalyani, that is understood, you are never the kind who would do any kind of self promotion or self glorification, thanks a lot for the tips...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratulations to all especially Ramprosod for his good attempt. His name appears first time in a contest.

sir, Ronark too.
he is winning for the first time

I think Ronark had won once in contest.

no, it's his debut to the Big League :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, its my 1st win. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners! :) You all did a great job and as always I was expecting Sandhya and Suni's name in the list of winners, you guys have been doing a commendable job. Keep up the good work! :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Heartiest congratulations to all the winners! :) You all did a great job and as always I was expecting Sandhya and Suni's name in the list of winners, you guys have been doing a commendable job. Keep up the good work! :)

i think you are now eligible for the next contest. Right?
a few more names, Sasi, Sanjeev, I think Jabeen also.

Meera sandhu

now only I remember.
What about that book?

\

(please note I am not promoting or trying to sell, just helping would-be and professional artists! :)

Wow that is really a great work Kalyani!

Congrats to all winners of BBL3 :) now before the end of the world comes, please throw us a party!

Kalyani, does your book instruct how to sketch a human face with pencil? u know many of my aunts are pencil artists and their rooms are filled with their sketches of children and all that

I wanted to draw me and my sister together and keep as a memory but i donot know how to sketch a face, how to show a face with curly hair and a face with wavey hair? and such!

I just used to cut out photos and write some thoughts about it! ha!

Swetha Shenoy
Congratulation to all of you for your great success.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.