The topic is locked.
Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan. Thank you very much for making Episode successful, hope you enjoyed it.

So, episode 4 topic is:

Society & Relationships (including its sub categories)

Respective categories and sub-categories are already created on the articles section.

Reward: 1000 Cash Credits
with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator.

Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

Cut-off Dates:
Article Writing: 17th Dec 2012 - 31st Dec 2012 (inclusive of the dates)
Send Nominations: Before 3rd Jan 2013
Winner Announcement: On or before 5th Jan, 2013

I would like to ask your help to complete the description of the main category and its sub categories. Your help is much appreciated (please do not post the category descriptions from other websites, we would like to be unique).

Rules:
1. Those who participated and won in 1 & 2 need not worry about your eligibility unless you did some mischievous things in last few days ;) .
2. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing on or before 14th Nov 2012.
3. Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
a. minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
b. minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles
4. No grammatical mistakes should present
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.

Wish you all the best and happy writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally came BBL-4 Now let start rocking and win the contest.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@admin- care, relations with our children and parenting could be one of these, which is as important.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you for the announcement
Happy to see this contest announcement.

I am concerned about this fact :
Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

I want to know the meaning of this fact
What i understand from this is if I win this contest i will get 136 rupees per article. So, if i write 10 articles which is the minimum for participating in this contest then i will get 1360 rupees.
Am i right ?

Want to make each day Accountable

Wow the 4th BBL has announced. Till last 3 I could not reach the contest though I participated. This time i will try my level best to reach the contest and win the contest. All the best for the members who are participating.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow the 4th BBL has announced. Till last 3 I could not reach the contest though I participated. This time i will try my level best to reach the contest and win the contest. All the best for the members who are participating.

Participation is important. Leave win and loss to the people who evaluate
Happy to see this contest announcement.

I am concerned about this fact :

I want to know the meaning of this fact
What i understand from this is if I win this contest i will get 136 rupees per article. So, if i write 10 articles which is the minimum for participating in this contest then i will get 1360 rupees.
Am i right ?

The amount Rs. 136/- is worked out by including cash for articles and reward both. Rs. 1360/- appears correct. This means Rs. 1000/ reward plus Rs. 360/- articles cash.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj, Maverick
Wow! Another great contest and I like the topics a lot too! We should see some very good articles yet again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope we see greater number of people winning this contest than the last one.

Want to make each day Accountable

Best of luck to all members who are going to take part... I am still not eligible for this contest.. But I would like to take part in contest when it will be my interest related.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.