The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can anyone of you guys let me know how do we send the nominations. I have just send the links of my articles to Boddunan Support. Is that OK or there is something else that has to be done?

This is nomination only you have to just send the links of at least 10 articles which got you cash credits which is minimum requirement of the contest. :blink:

But I send all links and I think it is necessary to send all.

Sorry below is the criteria:

Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles

You have to send links of the articles which are qualified. That means all with 30+ and 50+ but one must have at least 7+3 but send all links.

So one may write only 10 articles provide he get 50+ CC in all those articles. :laugh:

True, I have in between 50 to 125 in 20 + articles in BBl4 And sent all 26 links for nomination.

You are really a hard worker. :)

I can't imagine so mush of writing in such a short time. :evil:
Can anyone of you guys let me know how do we send the nominations. I have just send the links of my articles to Boddunan Support. Is that OK or there is something else that has to be done?

This is nomination only you have to just send the links of at least 10 articles which got you cash credits which is minimum requirement of the contest. :blink:

send all links if you want 1500. otherwise send just 10 links :laugh: :laugh:

i send my nominations on 31st.
If Boddunan is willing to conduct two such contests every month, I will surely earn 7000+ cheque every month. ;) This time, I will surely win 1500+ rupees for article cash credits of 23 articles. along with prize money and revenue sharing, yaa it's possible to win 7000+ rs cheque if we have two contests every month :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

@Asha, yes, nominations are to send through Boddunan Support

Meera sandhu

Sorry below is the criteria:

Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles

You have to send links of the articles which are qualified. That means all with 30+ and 50+ but one must have at least 7+3 but send all links.

So one may write only 10 articles provide he get 50+ CC in all those articles. :laugh:

30 rupees articles also qualify for the contest. according to rules we need only 3 articles with 50rs cash credits

Meera sandhu
I sincerely hope that the admni does not consider quantity ( and I am sure he does not ) while giving bonus because I see members discussing multiple numbers and saying that the more number you submit the chances of getting the bonus is higher which in my opinion is not at all true ! I have never submitted more than twelve articles for both the previous BBLs and have still managed to get the extra bonus each time .
So, I tell all members to concentrate on quality rather than quantity and numbers ... The admin wants us to submit 10 articles and more if we can, but the minimum number required is only 10....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I sincerely hope that the admni does not consider quantity ( and I am sure he does not ) while giving bonus because I see members discussing multiple numbers and saying that the more number you submit the chances of getting the bonus is higher which in my opinion is not at all true ! I have never submitted more than twelve articles for both the previous BBLs and have still managed to get the extra bonus each time .
So, I tell all members to concentrate on quality rather than quantity and numbers ... The admin wants us to submit 10 articles and more if we can, but the minimum number required is only 10....

If you think that number is no consideration for bonus and you got bonus on both your previous participation that should make you believe that the same would continue in future as well. I am sure admin knows his job as no one is suggesting him to consider numbers as criteria for bonus. This is entirely his decision which no one is questioning. I hope I cleared my point. Members are only mentioning their number of posts and not claiming any rewards. Even admin used to mention number of articles submitted in earlier BBLs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

If you think that number is no consideration for bonus and you got bonus on both your previous participation that should make you believe that the same would continue in future as well. I am sure admin knows his job as no one is suggesting him to consider numbers as criteria for bonus. This is entirely his decision which no one is questioning. I hope I cleared my point. Members are only mentioning their number of posts and not claiming any rewards. Even admin used to mention number of articles submitted in earlier BBLs.

There was a mention that the more number you submit the more chance of claiming the bonus that's why I made my views clear .... As per the number of articles mentioned, if there is no number mentioned by the admin which as of now is 10, then of course one can go on writing as many because probably that would be the criteria ...But some members may not be able to write more than 10 articles , and because of such claims made about the numbers that they can win a bonus only by writing many articles , they may not participate at all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There was a mention that the more number you submit the more chance of claiming the bonus that's why I made my views clear .... As per the number of articles mentioned, if there is no number mentioned by the admin which as of now is 10, then of course one can go on writing as many because probably that would be the criteria ...But some members may not be able to write more than 10 articles , and because of such claims made about the numbers that they can win a bonus only by writing many articles , they may not participate at all...

Since you know that 10 is the number to qualify and you have done it on two previous occasions then let the members discuss about their submission. I saw one member even getting it on only 8 submissions. So that should not be a matter of concern of how many one can submit because that entirely is a matter of availability of time.

Since you know that 10 is the number to qualify and you have done it on two previous occasions then let the members discuss about their submission. I saw one member even getting it on only 8 submissions. So that should not be a matter of concern of how many one can submit because that entirely is a matter of availability of time.

Sunil, I think you are not getting my point, one can write as many articles as possible when you have the time and the capacity to do so, and talking about it is also left to the individuals, some may want to do so , and some may not want to...But saying that to get a bonus one has to write many articles is not correct, that's all I am saying, I hope things are clear...

Sunil, I think you are not getting my point, one can write as many articles as possible when you have the time and the capacity to do so, and talking about it is also left to the individuals, some may want to do so , and some may not want to...But saying that to get a bonus one has to write many articles is not correct, that's all I am saying, I hope things are clear...

If number of articles was the criteria then you would not get bonus in two of your previous participation, isn't it? Since it's not and you know that then why raise this?

If number of articles was the criteria then you would not get bonus in two of your previous participation, isn't it? Since it's not and you know that then why raise this?

I give up sunil, either you don't understand my point or whatever...just forget it ! I was only making things clear ...and by the way how can a member with 8 articles get bonus because the required number is 10, rules are the same for everyone isnt it?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.