The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I sincerely hope that the admni does not consider quantity ( and I am sure he does not ) while giving bonus because I see members discussing multiple numbers and saying that the more number you submit the chances of getting the bonus is higher which in my opinion is not at all true ! I have never submitted more than twelve articles for both the previous BBLs and have still managed to get the extra bonus each time .
So, I tell all members to concentrate on quality rather than quantity and numbers ... The admin wants us to submit 10 articles and more if we can, but the minimum number required is only 10....

If you think that number is no consideration for bonus and you got bonus on both your previous participation that should make you believe that the same would continue in future as well. I am sure admin knows his job as no one is suggesting him to consider numbers as criteria for bonus. This is entirely his decision which no one is questioning. I hope I cleared my point. Members are only mentioning their number of posts and not claiming any rewards. Even admin used to mention number of articles submitted in earlier BBLs.

There was a mention that the more number you submit the more chance of claiming the bonus that's why I made my views clear .... As per the number of articles mentioned, if there is no number mentioned by the admin which as of now is 10, then of course one can go on writing as many because probably that would be the criteria ...But some members may not be able to write more than 10 articles , and because of such claims made about the numbers that they can win a bonus only by writing many articles , they may not participate at all...

Since you know that 10 is the number to qualify and you have done it on two previous occasions then let the members discuss about their submission. I saw one member even getting it on only 8 submissions. So that should not be a matter of concern of how many one can submit because that entirely is a matter of availability of time.

Sunil, I think you are not getting my point, one can write as many articles as possible when you have the time and the capacity to do so, and talking about it is also left to the individuals, some may want to do so , and some may not want to...But saying that to get a bonus one has to write many articles is not correct, that's all I am saying, I hope things are clear...

If number of articles was the criteria then you would not get bonus in two of your previous participation, isn't it? Since it's not and you know that then why raise this?

I give up sunil, either you don't understand my point or whatever...just forget it ! I was only making things clear ...and by the way how can a member with 8 articles get bonus because the required number is 10, rules are the same for everyone isnt it?

He got it because it was admin's decision to appreciate his efforts. I did not get an extra bonus despite my 17 articles last time with 12 in big 50s but I never raised my question because that was admin's decision. Let him take it. And I am getting your point because I mentioned the number in the first place this time around. That was only to mention that I missed my own target by 4.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me tell my opinion regarding this matter...
Some members are interested in writing lengthy articles while some members in writing short articles. Let them submit as they feel comfortable. As admin has asked us to submit 10 eligible articles, everyone expressing their own opinion, nothing else. I don't find any fault in telling so. As admin gave preference to number of articles, so do its members. But Admin counts the value of articles not its count while giving extra credits, I believe so.
when we submit more articles, we are getting opportunity to discuss a few more topics. Thus our chances are more for winning extra. Even if I submitted 23, I didn't get time even to touch a few subtopics though I have a lot of ideas in mind. Perhaps 75% of my posts in forum belong to this topic only - human relationships. :P
when i submitted articles in the first league, I had to work a lot as it's very difficult to write articles related to culture and new year festivals according to me. somehow i submitted 11 articles after a lot of hard work. Most of the articles earned 50-60rs. But during second season, I could comfortably place 30 articles.
I am most comfortable with articles around 1200-1300 words and we can surely get 50-60 rs also. Submitting lengthy articles need a lot of effort, formatting time and reader needs to spend a lot of time to read it. Yet I have placed articles with 2000+ words if I have a lot of information to add. :cheer: :cheer: :P
so let that right be given to user to write - short 30 articles or lengthy 10 articles. Let him decide

Meera sandhu
I sincerely hope that the admni does not consider quantity ( and I am sure he does not ) while giving bonus because I see members discussing multiple numbers and saying that the more number you submit the chances of getting the bonus is higher which in my opinion is not at all true ! I have never submitted more than twelve articles for both the previous BBLs and have still managed to get the extra bonus each time .
So, I tell all members to concentrate on quality rather than quantity and numbers ... The admin wants us to submit 10 articles and more if we can, but the minimum number required is only 10....

If you think that number is no consideration for bonus and you got bonus on both your previous participation that should make you believe that the same would continue in future as well. I am sure admin knows his job as no one is suggesting him to consider numbers as criteria for bonus. This is entirely his decision which no one is questioning. I hope I cleared my point. Members are only mentioning their number of posts and not claiming any rewards. Even admin used to mention number of articles submitted in earlier BBLs.

There was a mention that the more number you submit the more chance of claiming the bonus that's why I made my views clear .... As per the number of articles mentioned, if there is no number mentioned by the admin which as of now is 10, then of course one can go on writing as many because probably that would be the criteria ...But some members may not be able to write more than 10 articles , and because of such claims made about the numbers that they can win a bonus only by writing many articles , they may not participate at all...

Since you know that 10 is the number to qualify and you have done it on two previous occasions then let the members discuss about their submission. I saw one member even getting it on only 8 submissions. So that should not be a matter of concern of how many one can submit because that entirely is a matter of availability of time.

Sunil, I think you are not getting my point, one can write as many articles as possible when you have the time and the capacity to do so, and talking about it is also left to the individuals, some may want to do so , and some may not want to...But saying that to get a bonus one has to write many articles is not correct, that's all I am saying, I hope things are clear...

If number of articles was the criteria then you would not get bonus in two of your previous participation, isn't it? Since it's not and you know that then why raise this?

I give up sunil, either you don't understand my point or whatever...just forget it ! I was only making things clear ...and by the way how can a member with 8 articles get bonus because the required number is 10, rules are the same for everyone isnt it?

Usha number of articles is not a criteria though one has to submit minimum 10 articles. 3 with 50+ CC and 7 with 30 or 30+CC that's it one van win it even with writing 10 numbers of articles I feel. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Minimum criteria should be reached and then anyone may be winner.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Guys. let me confirm and put a full stop to confusion.

1. Number of articles is not at all a criteria
2. Though amount earned has a significant value, it doesn't make any impact of selection

The only criteria, I consider is how you write, topic you write and quality of the articles. If you write a 5000 word, 50 articles without any interesting information it doesn't makes sense. Where are if you write few 1000 word articles with good information, (possibly with one or two images, but not required), then that would be more useful.

Let me tell you that the only criteria I see is how unique are your articles, title, topic and content over what we found on Internet.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar, suni51

2. Though amount earned has a significant value, it doesn't make any impact of selection

The only criteria, I consider is how you write, topic you write and quality of the articles. If you write a 5000 word, 50 articles without any interesting information it doesn't makes sense. Where are if you write few 1000 word articles with good information, (possibly with one or two images, but not required), then that would be more useful.

Let me tell you that the only criteria I see is how unique are your articles, title, topic and content over what we found on Internet.

A very helpful information webmaster. Thank you

Thats exactly what I thought and hoped, Thanks a lot for clearing the confusion and making things clear... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's exactly as I said, number of articles is not at all considered. Number of articles to qualify is 10 as the admin says in his first post. one can write any number of articles as per his availability of time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Let wait for the list of winners,as today is the last day of sending nomination. Hope this time will make some record.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Let wait for the list of winners,as today is the last day of sending nomination. Hope this time will make some record.

Last day is today but this is about articles submitted till 31st December only. The articles published till that date are already known. It appears that most of those articles have been edited and published.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.