The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation all- top contributors and the contributors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, suni51, Ashii, usha manohar
Congrats all members who win this contest. I am happy to see my name in the top contributors list.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ronark Bhardwaj, Ashii
Here are the winners:

Top Contributor:
Sandhya
Ashi
Usha
Suni
Rambabu
Bol Bachan

Contributor
Ronark
Ram Prosad

Congratulations.

what is the difference between contributor and top contributor? :unsure: :unsure:
How much prize money did I win actually? :whistle:

Congratulations to all winners especially Asha, Babuji and Bachan(?) as you three are freshers to the list.
Again I missed Sarala :(

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Here are the winners:

Top Contributor:
Sandhya
Ashi
Usha
Suni
Rambabu
Bol Bachan

Contributor
Ronark
Ram Prosad

Congratulations.

what is the difference between contributor and top contributor? :unsure: :unsure:

Congratulations to all winners especially Asha, Babuji and Bachan(?) as you three are freshers to the list.

Top Contributor win 1500 rs and contributor win 1000 rs. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Here are the winners:

Top Contributor:
Sandhya
Ashi
Usha
Suni
Rambabu
Bol Bachan

Contributor
Ronark
Ram Prosad

Congratulations.

Top Contributor win 1500 rs and contributor win 1000 rs. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

What is the minimum criteria to be Top Contributor?
Congratulation to all winners and this time a good result has come with many members. Yes I am also missing Sarala and Gulshanji as both are assets of this site and also good writer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Here are the winners:

Top Contributor:
Sandhya
Ashi
Usha
Suni
Rambabu
Bol Bachan

Contributor
Ronark
Ram Prosad

Congratulations.

Many congratulations to all the winners! Great going guys!!! This time I really saw some very very good and thoughtful articles!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Ronark Bhardwaj, Ashii
I think, last set of articles are also published now. now we can wait for the results.
Earlier I haven't gone through the articles submitted by Chandan (Sooraj???)...Bol Bachan. Yesterday evening only I checked his articles. He has done a fantastic job. Sunil, you have also done extremely well this time. but let me give full credits to Bol Bacchan as he is participating for the first time :P
I have just missed the target of 1500 rs for articles by rs 45 :silly: . :( :(
But I think you two both have comfortably reached that amount :) all the best to both of you, especially bachan :cheer:

I also appreciate Bol Bachan. He wrote some articles with good contents. But he needs some improvement in language. I feel best way for him is to avoid complex sentences and write short and simple sentences.

This time I also seriously hoped to participate in the Episode 4. But owing to sudden sickness at the end, I could not write a few articles. Hence I am out of the Episode-4 as before.

it's so sad sir.
I thought you have completed 10 articles. :( Yet I think you have send the list of those entries :unsure:

As I did not submit ten articles till 31st, I am not eligible. Hence, list cannot be submitted. Any way, the articles get cash credit.

You are a winner in any case, I thought you would be in the list for your contribution even if you fell short by two.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
[quote]This time I also seriously hoped to participate in the Episode 4. But owing to sudden sickness at the end, I could not write a few articles. Hence I am out of the Episode-4 as before.[/quote]
Sir Please take care about your health and next time come with a rocking performance. We get inspiration from you and your hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congratulations to all the top contributors and Ram. I am not at all surprised to see these so many names in the winners list.
But, little surprised that why not given encouragement to some others as the last time Ram was given by admin. By encouragement i mean those who were just short, why not given consolation to others.

yes, saralaji is missing here. Don't worry, she is very daring person and will bounce back in BBL-5.
Anyway, its admin decision.
Congratulations to all once again.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations to all the winners and participants as well. :) All have made worthy contributions to the site. Keep writing guys!

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.