The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hearty congratualations to Ram Prosad for winning the contest. Keep rocking.

Why are you not participating in BBL. Next time You have to rake a chance as you are also a good writer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Mary
[quote]This time I also seriously hoped to participate in the Episode 4. But owing to sudden sickness at the end, I could not write a few articles. Hence I am out of the Episode-4 as before.

Sir Please take care about your health and next time come with a rocking performance. We get inspiration from you and your hard work.[/quote]

Thanks for your good wishes.. Apart from health issue, editing articles is more necessary than writing own The health issue was also for my mistake. In spite of severe cold, I neglected wearing winter cap. These days, it is very cold at Agra.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]This time I also seriously hoped to participate in the Episode 4. But owing to sudden sickness at the end, I could not write a few articles. Hence I am out of the Episode-4 as before.

Sir Please take care about your health and next time come with a rocking performance. We get inspiration from you and your hard work.

Thanks for your good wishes.. Apart from health issue, editing articles is more necessary than writing own The health issue was also for my mistake. In spite of severe cold, I neglected wearing winter cap. These days, it is very cold at Agra.[/quote]

In fact editing articles is more important than writing articles :blink: . Yes Gulshan Ji its too cold in Delhi too. :blink:

Sir Please take care about your health and next time come with a rocking performance. We get inspiration from you and your hard work.

Thanks for your good wishes.. Apart from health issue, editing articles is more necessary than writing own The health issue was also for my mistake. In spite of severe cold, I neglected wearing winter cap. These days, it is very cold at Agra.[/quote]
Ok Sir take care.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Thanks for your good wishes.. Apart from health issue, editing articles is more necessary than writing own The health issue was also for my mistake. In spite of severe cold, I neglected wearing winter cap. These days, it is very cold at Agra.

In fact editing articles is more important than writing articles :blink: . Yes Gulshan Ji its too cold in Delhi too. :blink:[/quote]

In Kerala, we are suffering without rain. So hot here :( :(

But hillstations of Kerala like Idukki, Palakkad etc are shivering....
Middle and South Kerala are terribly hot :S :S

Meera sandhu

In fact editing articles is more important than writing articles :blink: . Yes Gulshan Ji its too cold in Delhi too. :blink:

In Kerala, we are suffering without rain. So hot here :( :([/quote]

In Delhi today the minimum temperature recorded is 1.9 degrees this is really too much cold here that is one of the reason I am not being active these days as to sit in front of desktop in winters is not that easy. Writing articles is not that easy i can't think of writing in such a climate. :evil:
Hearty congratulations to all the winner who have won the Big Boddunan League - Episode4. I happy that atleast this time i have completed posting10 articles. Before leagues I couple even complete those 10 articles. So I hope Next my name will be included

so, you didn't send the nomination :angry: ? so irresponsible :evil: :evil:
why?

I am also surprised when maverick told that they only got 8 nominations. I started wondering where is the nomination of sarala?

She asked me about how to file nomination and now i think that she has not sent nomination.

ya, me too feel so.
She told me that she has completed the task of the contest. But I didn't ask her if she has send the nomination. :blink:
One of her latest published articles got 25. So, I think she missed the league by just 5 rs. :huh:
But the question is ...if she has send her nomination or not?

Meera sandhu

In Kerala, we are suffering without rain. So hot here :( :(

In Delhi today the minimum temperature recorded is 1.9 degrees this is really too much cold here that is one of the reason I am not being active these days as to sit in front of desktop in winters is not that easy. Writing articles is not that easy i can't think of writing in such a climate. :evil:[/quote]
Munnar's temperature reaches zero degrees during December/January. It's the top hill station of kerala.......Aanamudi, Ponmudi etc.....I think all parts belonging to western ghats are suffering from severe cold.......
In my childhood days, we can't sit in our open sitout, courtyard or terrace without a blanket after 9pm during December. Also, mist covers everything before 7-7.30 am. But now climate has changed a lot in the past 15-20 years :( :(

Meera sandhu
Just checked out the results.. !! Congratulation to the all winners. Great going. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Ashii, Sandhya Rani
Just checked out the results.. !! Congratulation to the all winners. Great going. ;)

Even I checked it now its pleasure to see that many of the participants got the reward. This surely will motivate me and others to participate in the coming contests. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.