The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really good to see BBL -4.I just waiting for that.Now i am eligible and i can take part in this.
Let start Bachhan ,this time many are interested to take part. Welcome you all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What is the minimum no of articles to write in this contest.And also can I participate in this contest.Maverick sir please reply me.
Please check your eligibility, read the terms posted in first post of this topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

What is the minimum no of articles to write in this contest.And also can I participate in this contest.Maverick sir please reply me.
Please check your eligibility, read the terms posted in first post of this topic.

Yes, there is no ambiguity. Clear

Sharmista you can write max articles. This had done previously the winners.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

How will I know that I can participate in this league or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee
How will I know that I can participate in this league or not.

Sharmishtha, haven't you read the first post, so many have already told you to do so!!! The eligibility conditions for participating are so clearly mentioned there!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have read it but I just can't get the point that if I earned in three articles 50 then I can or if I had earned 30 in 7 articles then I can participate.Am I right.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think you have to achieve rs 50 in 3 and 30 in 7 articles in contest, then you may win this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok now can I participate then.So I will try this time to participate in this league.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.