The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Guys, this month league is near to completion along with the year. Hope you all submitted your articles, don't worry about approvals as they will be completed in a day or two.

Wish you all the best and advanced new year wishes. Enjoy.

Thanks for your wishes admin- I take the opportunity to wish you and yours a very prosperous and fruitful year. I have completed my job for BBL-4 with 26 entries.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Guys, this month league is near to completion along with the year. Hope you all submitted your articles, don't worry about approvals as they will be completed in a day or two.

We have the whole of today to submit articles, so we have to make the most of it, thanks a lot for the reminder and a very Happy New Year to you as well... :)

All the best Usha. Hope you win this time too. :)

Its good to see more and more people are focussing on the contests. Seriously thinking to partcipate in next contests but I feel submitting 10 articles is too much it would be better at least for me if the target gets reduced. :laugh:

Thanks a lot Sanjeev :) , I too feel happy to see many members taking part and submitting very informative articles, some of them really nice and interesting ...I too sincerely hope the admin comes up with different levels of contest so that everyone gets a chance to participate and contribute in the future...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks for your wishes admin- I take the opportunity to wish you and yours a very prosperous and fruitful year. I have completed my job for BBL-4 with 26 entries.

OMG 26 entries its really appreciable. :blink:

Really Suny you have done lot of work. All the best. :)
Thank you said by: suni51

We have the whole of today to submit articles, so we have to make the most of it, thanks a lot for the reminder and a very Happy New Year to you as well... :)

Its good to see more and more people are focussing on the contests. Seriously thinking to partcipate in next contests but I feel submitting 10 articles is too much it would be better at least for me if the target gets reduced. :laugh:

What I feel SJ the competition is going to be tougher next time around with qualification norms going up.

26? :ohmy: Thats fabulous sunil, :) I know the effort you would have put in, I have had a tough time this time round because I have been constantly on the move from place to place and may just manage to submit the required number ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

What I feel SJ the competition is going to be tougher next time around with qualification norms going up.

Why do you feel so Suny? :blink:

May be this would give them more quality articles. :laugh:

I had planned to submit 30 but due to my tests in Gurgaon where I spent 5 days - up-down - that takes 4 hours from my town, I could not complete my own target.

I had planned to submit 30 but due to my tests in Gurgaon where I spent 5 days - up-down - that takes 4 hours from my town, I could not complete my own target.

Anyhow you completed the contest target. :)

26 articles itself is a target which people would find difficult to accomplish. :blink:
26 articles might have required a lot of efforts. Great work Suni! I have submitted 10 by now and really enjoyed writing those. :) All the best to all participants.

Live in the present :)

Wow.. It is a great job done by you.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.