The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can anyone of you guys let me know how do we send the nominations. I have just send the links of my articles to Boddunan Support. Is that OK or there is something else that has to be done?

Live in the present :)
Nice to see you back Sandhya! And great work guys ..i read some of them ..good work!

i didn't see anyone's articles yet. Just seen Ram chettan's articles. Short but sweet.
let me now check all fresh articles one by one :cheer: :cheer:

I have send nominations also. What about you all friends?

No I did not participate in the contest as I am not eligible and I know its very hard to participate in the contest. :(

All the best to you Ram may you win the contest. :)

Yes I have tried and the rest is on admin's hand.

Of course trying is what we can do. Its good to see you that you are trying and I really get an inspiration from you. :)
Get chance once,. It is not so hard try and you will get success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Can anyone of you guys let me know how do we send the nominations. I have just send the links of my articles to Boddunan Support. Is that OK or there is something else that has to be done?

I did the same and I think this is the process.

This is nomination only you have to just send the links of at least 10 articles which got you cash credits which is minimum requirement of the contest. :blink:

This is nomination only you have to just send the links of at least 10 articles which got you cash credits which is minimum requirement of the contest. :blink:

But I send all links and I think it is necessary to send all.

Sorry below is the criteria:

Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles

You have to send links of the articles which are qualified. That means all with 30+ and 50+ but one must have at least 7+3 but send all links.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it is minimum and you may submit more articles.

You have to send links of the articles which are qualified. That means all with 30+ and 50+ but one must have at least 7+3 but send all links.

So one may write only 10 articles provide he get 50+ CC in all those articles. :laugh:

So one may write only 10 articles provide he get 50+ CC in all those articles. :laugh:

True, I have in between 50 to 125 in 20 + articles in BBl4 And sent all 26 links for nomination.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.