Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-5.

Here is the topic for this episode.

Travel, Tourism & Places (including its sub categories)

Respective categories and sub-categories are already created on the articles section.

Reward: 1000 Cash Credits

with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator. Number of articles are not a criteria for it, though it has significant importance.

Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

Cut-off Dates:
Article Writing: 15th Jan 2013 - 31st Jan 2013 (inclusive of the dates)
Send Nominations: Before 3rd Feb 2013
Winner Announcement: On or before 5th Feb, 2013

I would like to ask your help to complete the description of the main category and its sub categories. Your help is much appreciated (please do not post the category descriptions from other websites, we would like to be unique).

Rules:
1. Those who participated and won in 1-4 need not worry about your eligibility unless you did some mischievous things in last few days ;) .
2. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing on or before 14th Jan 2013.
3. Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
a. minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
b. minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles
4. No grammatical mistakes should present
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.
8. Articles with grammatical mistakes are not considered even if they earn required CC.

Please do not ask about your eligibility on this post, if you do not know you are eligible or not after reading above, you can treat yourself as ineligible.

Wish you all the best and happy writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These subcategories are more than enough. I don't think there is need to add any more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's a lovely topic selected. Thank you.
Yet am a little confused with the already created subcategories of PEOPLE AND PLACES. A few subtopics may collide with the newly created one. For example: Beaches, Historical places and Holy places
Can you check please?

Meera sandhu
I wish all of the participants of Big Boddunan League - Episode 5 'All the Best'. I hope Ronak Bhardwaj, Ram Prosad Acharya, Sandhya Rani, Suni51, Bol Bachchan, Usha Manohar, Ashii, Rambabu, Sarala and Mary will rock. I convey my special wishes to these guys & girls. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
I wish all of the participants of Big Boddunan League - Episode 5 'All the Best'. I hope Ronak Bhardwaj, Ram Prosad Acharya, Sandhya Rani, Suni51, Bol Bachchan, Usha Manohar, Ashii, Rambabu, Sarala and Mary will rock. I convey my special wishes to these guys & girls. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

what about you Robert?
why can't you participate this time?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP
Sandy, For your kind information, I am not eligible for this. I haven't written any articles here so far.

Yet am a little confused with the already created subcategories of PEOPLE AND PLACES. A few subtopics may collide with the newly created one. For example: Beaches, Historical places and Holy places
Can you check please?
yes, but this is going to be the correct category wrt travel. btw.. I will not be available tomorrow and probably today as well and will answer queries day after.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

robert, you are not eligible we agree, but when you start writing articles then after few leagues you will be eligible for remaining episodes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can you check please?

Even if 'People and places merge with other sub categories, there wont be any clash. It all amounts to different kinds of tourism.
Among the sub- categories i immensely liked "Specialty Tours. "It's enough to cover the entire gamut of the subject for contest.
Can you check please?
yes, but this is going to be the correct category wrt travel. btw.. I will not be available tomorrow and probably today as well and will answer queries day after.

Yes, with regards to tourism, what you selected is very good and it serves the purpose.
robert, you are not eligible we agree, but when you start writing articles then after few leagues you will be eligible for remaining episodes

Sarala, I do not have expertise in writing articles. So I feel scared to start that. However, I will try to make myself involve in that in near future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.