Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh robert, No one are expert in anything all of a sudden. After alot of practice they become experts. So we people also first not writers but we started wiritng
after writing some hundreds of articles then we are bit good in writing
so first start writing
later you will become expert

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: RobertP
WEll, Best of luck to all users who are going to take part.. I guess I still need to work out more in article section, so best of luck to me too. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It's a lovely topic selected. Thank you.
Yet am a little confused with the already created subcategories of PEOPLE AND PLACES. A few subtopics may collide with the newly created one. For example: Beaches, Historical places and Holy places
Can you check please?

The stress is on travel and tourism. So the historic and pilgrimage or holy places will be in the episode 5. It is important to write the correct subcategory under 'travel and tourism' I suggest that 'Places' be removed from 'people and places' and be in travel and tourism only so as to avoid confusion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I was waiting for this episode and the topic is my favorite too. :) All the b est guys! Try your best and you surely will be a valuable contributor.

Live in the present :)
Its good to see a contest starting every month. But I have a question why GD contest is not being started since last 3~4 months. I would like to see many contests running at the same time. :blink:
After approval of two article on 14 January i was eligible for contest and i participate in this BBL
After approval of two article on 14 January i was eligible for contest and i participate in this BBL

Congrats but I am still ineligible to participate in the contest still i will write few articles on the topic. :)
I really want to know some things and will really appreciate if anyone can answer them
I have only one published article here so far. Does it mean I cannot participate. I read that some people here are not allowed (eligible) to participate. They need to write a specific number of articles. Can anyone please clarify on this?
I really want to know some things and will really appreciate if anyone can answer them
I have only one published article here so far. Does it mean I cannot participate. I read that some people here are not allowed (eligible) to participate. They need to write a specific number of articles. Can anyone please clarify on this?

Just read the post written by Maverick thoroughly you will come to know itself. :blink:
Okay yes. I should. I am really lazy in reading posts at times :laugh: But that is not the case always. Actually I had been expecting some pointed answers immediately without going into details.I will do the reading at night when I am at peace with myself :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.