Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/travel-tourism-and-places/265-travel-tips-preparation/21611-plan-your-holiday-%E2%80%93-some-useful-iips-and-suggestions.html

Its really a surprise how this article is approved. As that heading itself is a big blunder. Instead of ' TIPS it was written IIPS.

Even I don't feel it to be a blunder though heading of an article is important one should double check it before submitting articles. :blink:

I don't think that anyone makes such mistake intentionally. But human errors in writing and editing sometime occur. It is okay to point out such mistake. When the mistake comes to notice, this should be corrected by author, editor or administration. Personally, I always correct my mistake even in forum posts whenever I detect this.

And that is the best way. Even I do that whenever I notice that I have committed a mistake on forums or anywhere. :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/travel-tourism-and-places/265-travel-tips-preparation/21611-plan-your-holiday-%E2%80%93-some-useful-iips-and-suggestions.html

Its really a surprise how this article is approved. As that heading itself is a big blunder. Instead of ' TIPS it was written IIPS.

Even I don't feel it to be a blunder though heading of an article is important one should double check it before submitting articles. :blink:

I don't think that anyone makes such mistake intentionally. But human errors in writing and editing sometime occur. It is okay to point out such mistake. When the mistake comes to notice, this should be corrected by author, editor or administration. Personally, I always correct my mistake even in forum posts whenever I detect this.

And that is the best way. Even I do that whenever I notice that I have committed a mistake on forums or anywhere. :)

I have noticed many such simple mistakes in my published articles...but never its title, as I take a lot of time to add an impressive title.
i often feel sad too, with my silly mistakes...sometimes, a single misplaced letter changes the meaning a lot. it's a tedious process to edit and resubmit it. so, i simply leave it. but once, I have edited an article seeking admin's permission in my 'grand mother' article. I misplaced hibiscus flowers with coconut flowers while giving the secret preparation of her hair oil ;)
you can try with coconut flowers too, perhaps it gives better results than hibiscus flowers ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I too correct my typo errors whenever I notice them as this is only human to make mistakes and when we have editing facility why not use it!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too correct my typo errors whenever I notice them as this is only human to make mistakes and when we have editing facility why not use it!

And you do it for others too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Correct. 100% ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Correct. 100% ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Yes sunny and Gulshan ji will do the same.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Perhaps I am out of BBL-5. I submitted 5 articles out of which two approved finally. Three are still pending. But from those two I expected at least Rs 50 each but credited less.Though those are with over 1000 words. Now to get 50 writing 2000 words is quite tough for me. as I am not so good writer. If possible admin. Please take care.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Perhaps I am out of BBL-5. I submitted 5 articles out of which two approved finally. Three are still pending. But from those two I expected at least Rs 50 each but credited less.Though those are with over 1000 words. Now to get 50 writing 2000 words is quite tough for me. as I am not so good writer. If possible admin. Please take care.

Cheer up Ram. Winning or losing is different at least you particpated in the contest that makes a difference there are many users too here who are eligible to participate in the contest but did not particpate. There is still few days left you can write few more articles. Try to write something unique that would fetch you more CC. :)

Ram Chetta,
I have also submitted only 5, three to be published....
am on leave for 2-3 days from tomorrow evening...
now I need to run a maraton run to complete the target....
so, never feel down, all participating members are feeling the same. just complete it....now also one week left.

Meera sandhu

Cheer up Ram. Winning or losing is different at least you particpated in the contest that makes a difference there are many users too here who are eligible to participate in the contest but did not particpate. There is still few days left you can write few more articles. Try to write something unique that would fetch you more CC. :)

Thank you Sanjeev but I submitted some with a great effort, if I knew this that to get Rs 50 I had to write 1500 word then I tried fom first day. I heva seen also after writing more than 3000 words Rs 110 credited, Do you not think this is less money?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.