Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Perhaps I am out of BBL-5. I submitted 5 articles out of which two approved finally. Three are still pending. But from those two I expected at least Rs 50 each but credited less.Though those are with over 1000 words. Now to get 50 writing 2000 words is quite tough for me. as I am not so good writer. If possible admin. Please take care.

Cheer up Ram. Winning or losing is different at least you particpated in the contest that makes a difference there are many users too here who are eligible to participate in the contest but did not particpate. There is still few days left you can write few more articles. Try to write something unique that would fetch you more CC. :)

Thank you Sanjeev but I submitted some with a great effort, if I knew this that to get Rs 50 I had to write 1500 word then I tried fom first day. I heva seen also after writing more than 3000 words Rs 110 credited, Do you not think this is less money?

I don't know why you think that writing more words would get you more cc. Write within 1500 words but write some quality content and have something unique subject you woould definitely get more CC. :)
I too correct my typo errors whenever I notice them as this is only human to make mistakes and when we have editing facility why not use it!

And you do it for others too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Correct. 100% ;) :laugh: :laugh:

That is why I could manage only 11k+ posts, I wasted too much time correcting and editing. :( :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too correct my typo errors whenever I notice them as this is only human to make mistakes and when we have editing facility why not use it!

And you do it for others too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Correct. 100% ;) :laugh: :laugh:

That is why I could manage only 11k+ posts, I wasted too much time correcting and editing. :( :(

I know I know but don't say you waste time there its your job. :laugh: :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, suni51
Perhaps I am out of BBL-5. I submitted 5 articles out of which two approved finally. Three are still pending. But from those two I expected at least Rs 50 each but credited less.Though those are with over 1000 words. Now to get 50 writing 2000 words is quite tough for me. as I am not so good writer. If possible admin. Please take care.

Ram Chetta,
I have also submitted only 5, three to be published....
am on leave for 2-3 days from tomorrow evening...
now I need to run a maraton run to complete the target....
so, never feel down, all participating members are feeling the same. just complete it....now also one week left.

I too am way behind and shall be out for couple of days from 28th although would be doing my job through my netbook. NO article writing though.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Cheer up Ram. Winning or losing is different at least you particpated in the contest that makes a difference there are many users too here who are eligible to participate in the contest but did not particpate. There is still few days left you can write few more articles. Try to write something unique that would fetch you more CC. :)

Thank you Sanjeev but I submitted some with a great effort, if I knew this that to get Rs 50 I had to write 1500 word then I tried fom first day. I heva seen also after writing more than 3000 words Rs 110 credited, Do you not think this is less money?

have you seen my reply?
be confident....we all are travelling in the same boat :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
ok let me try again, In previous league I have seen and now feel that c c is reduced.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I bet you you will get the same <50 cc even if you write 3k words. Please change your mind, concentrate on your grammar, write good content and 1k word article will give you 100cc. all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I bet you you will get the same <50 cc even if you write 3k words. Please change your mind, concentrate on your grammar, write good content and 1k word article will give you 100cc. all the best.

so, is it possible to get 100 rs for 1000 words? :blink: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I feel if quality of the content is excellent then there is a chance of getting 100rs for 1000words

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: suni51
I feel if quality of the content is excellent then there is a chance of getting 100rs for 1000words

but Sarala, even for articles not available in the net, I never got more than 50-55 rs for 1000 words :blink:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.